42

1 year later

      V looked at the mirror ... he was looking so good in this black suit  .... he take deep breath.... tears welled up in his eyes  ... that he can't even control ...
Jeongguk entered the room ... where v looking handsome with teary eyes ... jeongguk sighn and go to his best friend ..who was in a break down....
Jeongguk  wipe the tears and said... common .... it's your wedding ...don't stuck in your past anymore... fucus on your present... give your husband  .... want he need ....  v nodded instately... and said ...while wiping his own tears  ... I will make him happy ... jeongguk... nodded .. and said...then come ....everyone is waiting in the aisle   .... v nodded still tears were flowing he ask .... where is princess .... jeongguk smiled slightly and said... with tae   ....

       V was standing in the aisle... waiting for his soon to be husband  ... he can't control.. his tears ... the past is still  hunting  ....him and there he going to marry  .... he gulped and wipe the tears ... not facing the guests  .... suddenly the orchestra... start a music ...which was so loud ...and calm he looked at straight door were opened .. and the groom come outside with a 2 month baby bump and cute face ...intertwined his hands with taehyung .. he was ethreal  .... looking ...so much ethreal ...  that v can't take his eyes out from him ...

     V tears are coming out constantly.... looking at the ethreal beuty in front of him ... taehyung give his hand to v .. who was crying silently...and said... don't hurt him ...v nodded  and looked at his groom who is widely smiling at him ... he also smiled back ...

    The priest started ...

   Do  Mr Kim tae v take Mr jungkook as your lawfull wedded husband ..till death apart you both  ...

Flashback  ....

V was crying his heart out in the cold floor ...securities try to make him get up but he was crying in that cold floor caring about  nothing ... murmering I will die baby ... please come back  ...  sobbing hardly ... suddenly  he feel a presence ..and the man was kneeling in his level ... and some giggling sound ... he looked straightly only to find jungkook who was crying in front of him ... v suddenly hug him ...  not want leave him again ... Jungkook hugged him back ... tightly  ...

      Jungkook pulled back and looked at his ex-husband eyes only showing pain ... he pointed his ring finger and said... put in on me you bastard ... v suddenly  constantly nodded still sobbing ... and put the ring on his loves ring finger and kissed on it and said... while chocking on his tears ...baby iam sorry .... iam really sorry .... don't leave ..me ... don't leave me ... I will die ... jungkook nodded with his teary eyes and said.... forgive me... I also ...did mistake .... I forced on you iam sorry  ... I loved you that and become selfish.... forgive me ... v shook his head and wipe his tears and said... no.. no... that is the best thing happened in my life baby ... your the happiest thing happened in my life  .... don't ask forgiveness ... it's me who abondoned you ... give you so much pain ... please forgive me  .....
Jungkook shook his head ... still sobbing ...and said...I can't... I can't.... can't forget ..... everything.....I can't forgive ...anyone...... but I heard ....time can heels our wounds ... and like to give that to time ...and you ...make me forget that memories...please...  v nodded and hugged him tightly and pulled back and captured his lips... that are so soft  there is only lips which are connected ..and moving  in a rhythm... lovingly ....   

    Jungkook  smiled in the kiss and pulled back giving peck to v lips again he looked straight in to his eyes and wiped ... his tears and said... with a fake serious tone... I only marry you when you made me a decent cofee ... if you lie  .. I will show you Mr Kim..... v  gulped and nodded... they again hugged each other ..but laughing and giggling sounds interupt them and they looked back only to see the happiness of ... two little kids... they are so happy ...that they get their ... life back ... kookie suddenly go and hugged jeongguk who was crying with happiness... and yelled unkie iam back   ... jeongguk nodded with tears in his eyes ... suddenly he feel something in his stomach and looked down and see the most heart warming scene that he ever got ...his two boys are kissing his tummy and kookie... saying ... thought I can't see you my princess  .....