32

Mr jeon shot open his eyes at the familiar voice... how he igonered that sweet  .... deep husky .. voice...for  almost 10 years ... how   ....he  ... mistreated that boy ....
At last disown him and..leave him in streets.. as a father ..he should help the boy ..atleast as name of responsibility... but he disowned ... his son... his own son.. his own blood... how can a father do partiality   .... Mr jeon still remember the pity and sympathetic face of his son..once ...he .. beg him to help him ...how he wish to see the face ...  when he know  the truth .... how he wish to embrace the boy in his arms...  a tears left from his eyes.. after hearing the  angelic... voice ... after long time . 

    Jungkook looked at his boy's doe eyes were looking at man confusely.. at a man .. he walk front of him not caring about the man ... and said.. kookie.. come.. we have to go.... then his gaze on a face.. that he least expected ... the word ...  appa ...linger in his mouth but he suppressed it... if he looked again ...he definitely go through panick attack again... he looked at his son... who still confuse .. and said...  ... emotionlessly and coldly.. kookie.. come.. we have to go to home... kookie nodded and  grap his papa's soft  hand .. wave his another hand to ggukie and said .... bye .... ggukie.. ggukie also happily waved his hands to his brother ... then left the place..

    Mr jeon want to hug his son ... he want to say ... sorry but he cant .. he can't even .. utter a single word when he see the cold ice emotionless face of his son .... his thoughts intrupted when jeongguk said ... appa... he is changed ...lot   .... mr jeon gulped the lump in his throat and ask.. is that kid was his ... jeongguk nodded...

      A tear left from his eyes   .... when he remember the day he almost collapse that his appa disown him ... what did he do to deserve all this... then also he had hope when he get pregnant.. his appa..  will care him like jeongguk... but what he get was partiality... he never looked at him with the love eyes.. that he always ... give to jeongguk.... he never gonna forgive him ever ....in his.. life.. if he tried also he cant ... everything makes him drown in the thoughts.. thought his husband who is in hospital..bed.. he dont want to leave but ... he have to... seeing his dad.. he awakes the worst memories that he have ...

     Kookie looked at his papa.. who was driving... with tearfull eyes and ask... pappa... is he is your  appa... jeongguk nodded... kookie again ask.. why don't you speak to him... jungkook keep silent  for minute and said.. he disown me.. he said.. he dont want a son like me... kookie was amazed... how can a man do that to his own child ... he see how the man engulf his uncle in his embrace...yet he disown his papa.... he want to give chance to his uncles and his appa... but he never gonna give a chance to that who abondoned his ..papa  .....  he feel pitty .. sympathy to his papa  ....who go through lot with him .... he suddenly came to his papa's lap.. who was still diving... he never flinched... because ... it's his sons hobby... and hugged him ... ..but jungkook was taken back and surprised.. when his son .. kiss his cheeks and said.. it's Okey... papaa... iam with you ....  he feel heavy in his heart when he hear that word ... he always wish to hear that word from his appa.. from his twin... from his husband.. but no one ever said.. but today his son said.. he is with you ... he is not alone... anymore...

         One weak goes from a blink... v is still unconscious and its still worries jungkook... he all the day visit ... him but secretly ..not want to see by anyone.. jeongguk badged inside his cabin and sit front him ..with a smile face...jungkook frown and ask.. what you want ... Mr Kim... jeongguk again smile widely and said... umm v open his eyes ... when he heard that he want to run.. run to his husband.. but he controlled the urge and said... so what ... jeongguk bite his lips.. and said.. I thought you want to see.. him.. so I pick children's from the.. school ...
Jungkook shouted.. loudly that jeongguk flinched badly ... who are you to pick my son from school..did you think iam someone to you  ...this jeongguk also can't control his anger he also shouted back .. but jungkook doesn't flinched ...

     Yes iam... iam your brother.... I know.. I..  did .. mistake... by believing that bullshit injected by relatives of our ...that your the reason mom died   ....as child who always.... want moms warm... believe that believe that bullshit ... and act like.. i hate you ... jungkook scoffed and said.. yes .. as a child who want moms warms you believed that ... and you make your appa too believed that bullshit and make me orphan with no one beside ... tears and anger were visible in both there eyes... because of the sound ... yeonjun and ggukie and kookie entred with a terrified expression ...

    Jeongguk cursed ... fuck.. what you think of yourself ...huh..  bunny ...I apologies right than what's the problem ... tell mee.. don't you remember how I like to annoy you ... I have always have urge to annoy ..  youu... love you...  I always... wish to near you ...but my ego..hurts always.. that I behave like that ... believe me..

   Jungkook sarcastically chuckled and said.. yeah.. that's why you made me a begger ... that's why you allow me to roam in streets for food.. allow me to give birth in streets .. jeongguk hang his head low and said in a whisper   ... iam sorry I thought you  ... cheat v ...

     Jungkook had enough... he graped his collar... and said.. then also you believe that fucker not me.. who iam to you ... your attention seaker.. I always ..  speak and you avoid me.. in that 10 years... I always ... always   ...come to you ..and you avoid me... why ... why  .... jungkook shouted loudly.... jeongguk kissed his brothers cheek... like he do when he was 8 to calm his brother... but he feel a stink in cheeks.. and next everything become blur and black...

      Jungkook wide his eyes .. when he see his brother fainted in his hand.. he feel angry when he kiss his cheeks.. that he always .. want from his brother  back then.. he always wish .. greed for that kiss and his annoying brother... ...but out of no where he do that he feel angry and he slap him but... he never thought his brother will faint .. and now he looking at his brother .. in his hand ... he notice.. his brother was little bit pale...

     The three duo standing and enjoying the argument wide there eyes when they see jeongguk fainted ... ggukie come to his papa and looked at his  uncle who was tearfully stunned looking at his  papa ..he ask... unkie... is papa.. died .. kookie  ... interupted... I think... papa.. kill unkie... by one hard slap.... jungkook looked at the two doe eyes looking jeongguk curiosly ... he gulped and looked at his brother ..and shake him... and call him.. gguk ... gguk... wake... up.. please don't make me worried gguk wake up... wake up... then he looked at yeonjun who was sweating in a corner ..and blabbering... don't fire me.. please.. don't fire me.. I don't... see anything ... please ... don't fire me.. jungkook shouted ... yeonjun... call an ambulance...

         Jungkooks looked at the lady .. who was examining jeongguk.. who was unconscious... and looked at three stupids ..two is small and one is big ..  who was  ...giggling and laughing and playing ludo in this situation.. the doctor looked jungkook and jeongguk time to time and ask.. so.. you two are twins.. jungkook said suddenly... yes...mm.. we had an argument... and he suddenly mm. .... fainted ...  the Dr nodded and ask..... hey don't worry... he is Okey... just want to run some .. testes to confirm.. what we are douting is true... jungkook gulped and nodded... is his brother.. have any diseases that he want to do some tests.... Dr understand jungkook situation and chuckled and ask.. can you tell how was he in this one week... ggukie intrupted... he was so weird.... he once kicked appa from bed and slaped him for not giving him strawberry icecream  karma is so bitch... that unkie.. today slap him... jungkook gulped looked at doctor awcardly..... ggukie again said..and he broke one big glass of his favorite banana milkshake ... just because.. he want strawberries... the Dr again chuckled at ggukies innocents and said... I think he was pregnant...

      Jungkook widely smiled... at the news.... he want to hug his brother .. and want to say the good news but the slap reminded him .. and feel guilty to slap his brother in this situation.. he looked back only to see yeonjun was questioning ggukie.. who teach you bitch.. and ggukie answers innocently... papa ... some times call... appa bitch... jungkook chuckled and... go to them and hugged ggukie and kissed his forehead ..

   Ggukie feel happy this is the first time his unkie... kiss.. him hug... him... he feel so much happy ... jungkook looked at the boy .. who was happily smiling at him and said... baby.. your going to be a hyung ... ggukie.. happily shouted ... kookie.. did you hear it .. we are going to be hyung ... and the two hugged each other ... and dance ... jungkook feel something tingling in his chest ... he feel so happy .... after a long time ... looking at the brothers... who sharing  each and every happiness as their own .. he feel happy .. he looked at jeongguk who was unconscious till now.. he sadly smiled and say to himself.. I wish.. they two live like this... nor like us ...