24

Jungkook looked at the files in front of him .. and started to check it .. suddenly the door opened revealing... Issac with a banquet... jungkook frown at the man in front of him... the man have a cheeky smile... and have devilish... grin... how can he forget him... the one who teach him... that his husband hate him ... at his core... jungkook cleared his throat and said in harsh tone... did you have no manners .... the man chuckled give the banquet to jungkook.. jungkook take it and put it on the waste basket ... Issac chuckled at the boldness... and said ... hii .... bunny .... you changed so much.... and I like it .... jungkook again frown and ask..... did I know...you ..

Issac smiled and said...I though you remember me ... jungkook sighn and said... the door is there ... you can get out now or you will be out by force... did you want to see that ... Issac nodded with frustration.. he dont like how jungkook speak to him... he like the old jungkook who pleade him to release him ... he left the room angrily...

In cafeteria of the company two short males and v are sitting in a table... one was arguing to the waiter ... with his 7 month belly ... and other was sitting like embraced.... the short male argued... did you think iam a fool mister .. huh .. how dare you to put .... sprinkles in icecream..how dare you.... v interupted ... yoogjii can you tell your husband to low his voice.... and shut down his fucking mood swings ... yoogji look at his husband who was removing the sprinkles from the ice cream cutely ... a smile appeared on his face ... he said .. jiminaa ... baby... why you shouting like this ... v scoffed and again cant you say ... more sweetly .... say like coment tone mister ...then he will listen to you ... jimin suddenly bursted. v scared of that .... bastard ... fucker .... dont you inject your damn character to my husband.. your the one.. who abondoned your husband and child to streets dont teach my husband that ... yoogji suddenly interupted in a harsh tone... jimin aaaa.... control ... your words...

V know jimin said this all because his mood swings .. but the stink feeling in his chest ... tears were croweded at his eyes any time to fall ... he just fake smiled and left from there when he entered in the lift ... he put his hands in his chest because of the pain... and kneel down in the floor and started cry ...

Yoogji looked at small figure who was his husband... yoogji sighn and said.... why did you tell that jiminaa ... you know that how much he was suffered because of guilt in this 4 years .... he never smiled for this years ... jimin suddenly intrupted babe.. I know I was wrong... but what about ... bunny ... did you think he also smile after going through everything... yoogji sighned and said .... do you wanna see him ... jimin snapped at yoogji and ask... did you see him... yoogji nodded... and said ... his company collaborate with us today ... and he was in kim company till the collaboration over ... jimin angrily kicked his husbands leg and said... why don't you tell me idiot .... yoogji groaned and said... you don't allow me ...

Jungkook lean on the sit ... he need a coffee.. the headache.. was in the peek... he take his phone and call the maid ... hello... noona... is kookie ... come home... the maid replied with a cheer full voice .. yeahh bunny ... he is ... now he was eating ... his favorite strawberry cake.... jungkook hummed and said ... tell him that we will eat dinner outside .. and you should also ready Okey... in a cold tone... the maid know jungkook always talk like this so she replied.. yes bunny I will tell him ... jungkook sigh and put the phone ... down.. again ... a knock disturb him....he just said come in ...

A short male appear in front of him with a awcard smile and 7 month belly... jungkook feel tears in his eyes seeing that is jimin ... the one who helped him once ... give him money for a shelter... he smiled at him with teary eyes... jimin also awcardly smiled and said ... hi... bunny... mmm... how you been... jungkook gulped the feeling and said .... iam fine ... jimin come sit.... jimin sit in on of the sit and with a smily expression.... jungkook also smiled slightly and said ...... you changed a lot ... jimin chuckled and said.... the silent boy become ... the most big mouth now ... I left business long ago ... and married to a grumpy sleepy cat ... jungkook frown and ask... yoogji?? Jimin nodded with proud and said... yes... he changed me... he come to know that ... iam not in to business and my parents were considered me as a shit .. and he gave me freedom.... then slowly i changed ..forced marrying me to the grumpy cat is the only one best thing that my parents did ... iam an artist now.... jungkook smiled ..at jimins story he feel happy about jimin... very happy that he get good partner ... and good life ... nor like him.... and jealous about the fact ..that ...why he is the one only doesn't have that happy life ...

Jimin smiled and ask... mm... what about you... how you become like this bunny .. you also changed so much... I can see the cheery bunny that always have bunny smile disappear some how... jungkook sarcastically chuckled and said ... I give birth in street with no one beside ... and come to my ex-husband house for some mercy but they .. kicked me and baby.... out with out any mercy then thanks for you too give me your savings to rent a house .. I work my ass out just for feed my baby.. somefood.. atlast my fear come true... my baby started to get sick..because of lack nutrition... for his treatment... I try to sold myself .. and ended up try to kill my baby and myself in bridge.... their were hobi hyung helped... he is an angel.... he give a light to our dark life and now we are here...

Jimin have a sad smile... he feel pity yet proud for jungkook.. he smiled genuinely smiled at him.. jungkook asked.. how many months your now . Jimin looked at his tummy .. and said.... ohh.. this now 7 ... jungkook make ohh face and ask.. did you have other kids ... jimin smiled shyly... and said... Emm three of them.. adding this one.. this is four... jungkook wide his eyes .. and teasingly asked ...what the ... oh my... god... I though yoogji only know too sleep .. jimin laughed ... some how they feel comfortable with eachother ... they talk so much ..but jimin intentionally don't talk about the kims ..he know how much it will impact on jungkook...

Jeongguk angrily through a flower pot in floor which was a thousand pieces now because of the force... taehyung scaredly ask... baby what fuck you doing .... your scaring your hubby .... jeongguk looked at him fiercely ... tears started to come from his eyes and he yelled he fuking call me his doppelganger... iam his twin .. how can he.. yeah ... I was a bad brother in the past... but I want to change ... I want my brother back taehyung... they ... inject poison in my mind by words by telling... he is the reason behind my mom's death ... and 9 year boy who doesn't know anything believed that fucking ..bullshit .. jeongguk kneeled and started to crying .. his husband ... who instately embrace him in his chest .. saying smoth words to calm down the younger .. jeongguk hiccups and choke on his tears .. and said ... honey... I want my brother back... I was stupid back... tell him to forgive me... taehyung also smiled with tears and said .... I even doesn't know he will forgive ..me... baby.. but I will gonna talk to him ... don't cry .. please...

Kookie shouted .... that ggukie ... I gonna kill him today... aunty ... did you know he bully me again .. telling me that I was a nerd ... I just want to tell him that iam not because I am not the one who dont speak to anyone it's him I want to punch him out ... and you know .... when I fall down today ... he laughed at me.. he have a boxy smile ... I liked it ... no.. that's not the matter .. if papa don't tell me to see him as brother .. kookie will definitely break his tooth ... then he smiled with his boxy smile... there only two teeth  left in the front .. thats will be funny right aunty ... then kookie gonna laugh and Tease him ...

Jungkook cleared his throat from behind .. at the blabbering kookie ... kookie scaredly looked at his pappa and awkardly smiled and said... pappa kookie was just joking ... kookies brother is ggukie... and kookie will definitely protect him... hihiiihii