33

V  looked out of the window .... only to find emptiness... yes he feel emptiness even though his brother ...was their taking care of him .. more over he is frustrated that he can't even do his own things own because of his accident.. tears started fall from his eyes ....

   Taehyung see his brother was crying... yet he was trying to hide it ... taehyung sighn and said.. v ... why you crying ... it's just for few ... months then you walk .everything you can do your own... his brother is like .. this ... after losing his husband ... and his son ... he was like this... for a month it was just ... silent  .... but after .. jungkook comeback again with his boy in his hand.. even though he abondoned them again...he feel a pain... yet that day to this day  .... v even doesn't sleep peacefully  .... his cold..brother who started to show his week side .. by crying everyday ...that he miss him .... he still remember.... he beat the hell out Issac when he found that he was tricked him ... by showing  a fake report...... that day .. he started ...trying  . .... trying get his husband back... but where ever he try to found his husband and son... there will Dead end ... then slowly... he falling... to depression.... if he and jeongguk doesn't with him and give him energy ... he definitely collapse.. and ending his life his own .... he can't see him like this anymore... his thoughts interrupted when his phone started to ring ....

     Jungkook fondly looked at doctor who was standing near jeongguk and checking jeongguk results    ... who was still unconscious.. jungkook curiosity ask.. doctor is he ...is he Okey... he still .... he dont wake ... Dr shook her head and smiled a little and said...  don't worry .... as I say before ... he is pregnant.... results are also showing  ..... positive..  congratulations for being a uncle again... jungkook slightly smiled... the Dr again said... but ... I think he is been stressed a lot now ... make sure not stress himself... it will not good for the baby... jungkook nodded... and looked at his brother ... who was slightly... waking up from his slumper....
Jungkook immediately... go near to him ... caressing his locks.. jungkook said.. gguk you Okey... jeongguk just nodded and ask... what happened to me bunny ... jungkook just give a warm smile and said ... your... cut of the door opened revealed taehyung who was worried as hell ....

   Taehyung looked at his husband.. who was looking pale.. and his best friend who was near ...him... he run to them .. suddenly capturing jeongguk lips.. in to  small kiss .. and worriedly asked.. honey ... you Okey... I get a call from company that you fainted ... iam scared baby ... did you Okey... jeongguk just tearfully nodded and said... baby.. iam really  Okey... don't need to worry ...

  Taehyung wipe his husband tears with his thump and looked jungkook who foundly looking at the couple  .. with no expression...

   Jungkook feel a pang in his heart ... how beutifull the couple is ... did he also get a life like this... he gulped the lump in his throat... don't want to dream like he do in past ... but he feel jealous of jeongguk... that why he have a perfect life ... that he have a dump life.. that ... he hate it the most ...

   Taehyung noticed the change.. in jungkooks looks.. he know.. how younger was before... he still know.. the younger never changed and ... he still have innocent cute... face and a pure heart inside ...that he can't even  hide his  .... jealousy and pain ... jeongguk also noticed it .. how his brother ... smiled when he wake up and the smiled fade when he see taehyung comfort him by kissing... he know... Jungkook also .. wish a life... that were his husband.. embrace.. him ... in his chest ... kissing and pouring love.. infinite.... he feel a pain.. having the thought of.. he is the reason behind this all .... if he control his tongue.. and don't tell v that how.. he hate .. his twin brother .... why he hate his twin..brother.. giving hell to his twin... for 10 years ....and he living his life fullest ... not try to understand painings ...and....  breaking heart of jungkook ..... he is worst brother in the world.. 

Taehyung sound break everyone from the trance.. taehyung ask.. bunny ... what happen to him what did doctor say .... Jungkook looked jeongguk... slightly smiled and said... congratulations Mr Kim.. your going to be father again... I wish ... you will live in  happiness just like always .... nor like someone else .... . jungkook chuckled and left the room immediately don't want to see the intimate.. moments from the couples.. that remind him about his dump life ...

       Jeongguk and taehyung bite his lips  .. after hearing ... the news.... jeongguk smiled at his husband... taehyung also... smiled back... but ... something is missing .. this is not the way they thought ... to become parents again.. they two are happy of course..  but looking at jungkook.. who just casually ..said  ...they are going to be parents.. they feel a pain... inside ... that is more than their happiness... jeongguk eyes become blur of tears ... what his brother just told... he is wish him happiness but more like stabing him with words .... he want to be happy ... he is carrying now... he should be  happy but he cant ... he want ... make his mistake ... right ... he want to change everything... wanna become a good and lovely  brother to his younger brother  .... and annoying one.. that his brother always... wish ... he miss his brother for 5 years... that time teach him... how.... worth his brother is...... the guilt and regret eating him ... fully that he can't even become.. happy because of the ... happy news that he receive...

     Taehyung come out from the room only to find a winning kookie... and ggukie.. and angry jungkook.... who was shouting at kookie.... jungkook shouted lightly... kookie.. how... many times did I repeat that your coming with ..me... kookie shouted back... I want to be with unkie.....me and ggukie is going to be a hyungs ..... ggukie can't protect our little princess... alone.. I want to be with my little princess... jungkook frustratedly pull his hair.. tears visible in eyes.. and shouted.. this time more firmly and loudly..... come out from your damn delusional.... world..... do you even know who they are   ........ they are nothing to you ...and you never become a hyung or nothing ....

  That's all kookie and started to hiccups.. after hearing kookies hiccups... jungkook come out from his angry ness.and looked aside only to see.. ggukie was crying more hardly than kookie... he kneel in front of them .... kookie looked at his papa with his tear full  doe.. eyes. Jungkook feel guilt .. to rise his voice on his sons ..  yeah..  how can he can't see ggukie as his son... he is his brothers blood ... that means his own blood...  jungkook take his sons shoulder in his hands ... closing the gap between and said... how can I tell you   ..... that your papa has no one... baby... papa only have you .... just listen to papa... come with me ... there is no use that we are here ...

    Taehyung feel a pang in his heart when he heard jungkook saying he having no one ... he go near to jungkook.. interrupting their moment he said.... bunny can you do me a favor ... please... jungkook wipe his eyes harsly..don't want to show the week side of him to his best friend and stand and ask ... emotionlessly ... what favor you want Mr Kim... taehyung hessistate first but said... I.. I.. can't go to v now.. you know... jeongguk is not well and Dr said... to stay here for today . so .... can I stay here for jeongguk and can you go to v s room .... there is no one.. today namjin hyungs were coming from .. aboard ...so eomma and appa was busy in... house chores..that I can't be with him... can you please stay with ..him... . I will look after kookie don't worry ...

   Jungkook bite his inner cheek.... he really want to see his husband now.... but how can he... he looked at taehyung and looked at kookie and ggukie who giving puppy eyes... intertwined there hands together ... he sigh and said... where is his room ...

        Jeongguk looked at his husband ... who was holding two brats in his both hands and coming .. to him ...smiling like crazy jeongguk frown and ask... what made you so happy to smile like this much crazy ... taehyung back hugged his husband's... and kissed his neck... and said... how..can I not ... our kookie and ggukie going to be hyung right...and  I lied to bunny that your not well ... and want to stay in hospital for hours... jeongguk break the hug and ask... why should you do that .... taehyung again smile widely and said... why can't I... I tell him to take care of v beside of me... that he go to vs room ...

    Jeongguk take a deep sighnn and said... what the heck... honey ... how can ... you.. if he will find out ... and moreover we are leaving the hospit... but his sentence..cut ...  ggukie and kookie shouting ... we are going to amuzing park... and for a long drive... together ....  kookie shouted ...unkie promises ... jeongguk glared at taehyung who was adoring the kids ... jeongguk atlast he said... fine... but don't..try to compel me to get in heavy rides .... if you want to becomes hyungs... kookie and ggukie.. started their tiny teeths and hugging each other because of excitement....