21

Jungkook was   breast feeding his baby... who was crying his heart.out .. this was nth time Jungkook try to give him his baby milk ... it's been six month his son was born ... in this cruel world... his papa ... do almost every work to keep his baby don't starve ... he only eat less only one time a day .. if it he have no money ... then he dont eat ... he rent .. a small house ... with the money jimin gives ...
He try to calm his baby... it's been three days his baby having high fever .. yet he dont eating anything... he get him to be a hospital ... but the doctors... said go to  another which have more facilities... how can he go other hospitals when he have no penny ...in his hand ... he begged and   worked  hard in this days just for his baby... and get  a small money .... but it was not enough... for his baby... he was also crying with his baby... tears are flowing non stop ... how Cann he live without  ... him .. in this 6 months ...he was the  only star in his dark life .. he is the one only make him not lonely... he can proudly say that he is not an orphan yet he have his  son ... he have a son.. he is not who have no one ... he just don't want to leave his son.... how can be God be so cruel to him.... it's just six months only he with his son ... he want to see how his little taekookie gonna grown up ... he want to see his taekookies family.... there is a lot more to go but .... his baby's so small to fight for it ... he tightly hold his baby in his arms and lean in wall crying .... when this will be end ... how about  he end it.. end it in one go just like taehyung did ....

  He heard a door knocking sound and he came out from his thinking... he should be strong atleast for his baby ... he opened only to see a middle aged lady who was standing infront of him.. he awkwardly smiled and said ... noona.... I will pay the rent ... you know kookie is not well ... she sighn and entred in jungkooks rented only having one room and s attached bathroom ... she looked at skinny jungkook... who was look more pale now... and said ... you were saying this for 4 month jungkook... I will pay .... I will pay .... when you ... iam not conducting a orphanage ... that you can live freely .... jungkook broke down ... he cried and said... iam sorry... I will pay ... just 1 or 2 day ... I will pay... the lady.. sighn and slightly smirked and said ... what if I offer you something... jungkook.... jungkook just looked her confusely .. she smiled and said you get money ... for your daily life .. your baby's treatment... and for paying my rent .. you will get money just 1 or 2 hours .. you spent with someone and you get money how about .... that ...

          Jungkook know where she is going... he hiccups and said in a slow voice .. Iam..... not a slut... noona... she laughed loud and said ... what .. you ... don't tell me that   ..... jungkook.... you were just 19 and have a child ...  with no father .... I know how this child come from .... jungkook harsly wipe his tears and looked at his baby... who is  sleeping..because of exhaustion..... he have to make money ... just to give his baby a better treatment ... he can't let him .... die in his arms ... .. he can't see his baby's lifeless body ... he take deep breath and said .. iam ready noona ...

       The lady smiled in victory and said ... then just ready tonight ... don't worry about the baby.... the customer will come here ... you just make your baby.. sleep that time ... I will take care of rest .. jungkook nodded with teary eyes  ...  when the  lady left ... he break down completely again... he looked at his boy ... how he wish now... that his baby ... will grow  in someone's.. tummy who can give him everything.. give him food ... give him good clothes toys ... whatever that he can't.. give him... he chocked on his own tears and said... iam aa bad papa... baby... iam sorry ... iam really sorry ....

      Jungkook take cold bath... and wear a cloth that he have ..  he make kookie sleep ... he was scared  ..... scared of everything... now... what will be next he dont know... he just want to give his baby a better treatment... so he want money... his thoughts interrupts when there is a knock heard .. he wiped his tears in his sleeve .. and hessistately opened .. only to see a man who was standing in front of him... looks like he was in his 30 s.. the boy eyed him with lust and came inside .. the room ... jungkook... close door hessistately yet scaredly ... but the man suddenly graped him and throw him on the bed ... jungkook have no strength yet he resist.. he never thought the man use force on him ..... .. he tried hard to get out from his grip ... he is  way more .. stronger than him.... suddenly he feel a stink in his face .... the man shouted slut ... don't be stubborn.. let me touch..  jungkook pleaded .. please leave me ... iam sorry ... I don't want this .. please .. because of the sound ... the baby started to cry loud ..... he looked at his baby..  who was crying way lounder .... and started to ... breath irregularly... he want to go to his baby .... his baby is ill ... again.... he have to save ... but how... the man again slapped him .. started rip his ...clothes  ... jungkook take a lamp that was placed in the nightstand ..  he graped it strongly and beat the man's hardly yet he can ...

     The man groaned in pain and stumbled backward with his bleeding head  .... the jungkook who never  ... hurted a  insect... now ... broke someone's head ... he throw the lamp somewhere and fastly take his baby and run ... run fast as he can ... he know ..there will be big consequences will come when he stand there ... he looked at his pale baby who was irregularly breathing.... what will he do  ... he is helpless.... how can he see his baby die in his hand... he stopped in a bridge ... his baby... have no more ..movement.... he weekly kneeled down with his baby in his hand ... embraced him in his chest tightly as he can .. he.. cried loudly ..... loudly as he can .... he say a sorry thousand times to his ... baby... he just hate  himself to  ..... become a father with no use ... can't  even help his child when he is danger ...

    He stand from with his wobbly legs ... he dont want to live anymore ... he was .. done with this life ... this messed up life ... who can even save his child ... who he kill his mother .... from everyone's view.. who is slut ... he was done with this ... he was done fighting alone ... with no one behalf .... he go near to the bridge ... Stand at the edge ... and looked at his baby ... who was pale now... he kissed his template and whole face ..  for the last time ... and said  .... iam sorry to bring you here ... baby... papa is so sorry that papa can't save you .... sorry for being a bad papa ... papa wish that you again born in some ones tummy  .... not like me .. who is a orphan.. and slut .... and killer of my own mother .... iam sorry .. lastly once again he kissed his babies template with his tears.. looked straight ... he closed his eyes and take off his hands from the bridge to face his death ... but ... a strong ..  arm... pulled him backward  ...and shouted .... what the heck are you doing .... jungkooks breath stop for a moment he started to exhale and inhale for his breath..  and the sharp pain I'm his chest make it worse ... then also he tightly hold his baby in his chest ... tears are started to flow from his eyes... he whispered in  a shattered voice ... my baby... save him.. ple..please..  the man worriedly ask... hey ... are you Okey... just take deep breath... exhale ... inhale you will be fine .. the man frustratedly pulled his hair ... and said ... I think this boy is  having panick attack.... then he looked at small baby in his hand ... he wide his eyes ... he checked the baby's pulses ... it was slow.. but he is alive ... ..