11

Jeongguk looked at jungkook who was standing with v . Tears are coming from his eyes  ... he looked at taehyung who was beside looking him worriedly .... jeongguk smirked and ask... do you want to go to  him hubby .... taehyung gulped and said .... no..no.. I was jus..just checking that he was Okey... jeongguk sarcastically smiled and said ... is he yours husband that you  got so much.. worried ... taehyung shook his head as no.... jeongguk smirked and said ... I will make you pay taehyung.... for making me marry a nerd like you .... taehyung  gulped hard.... and keep silent .... he know he was wrong ... he do it for his friend.. but ended up destroying his twin and his bullies life ....

       Jungkook get inside the car of Kim family with v ... v looked at him disgustily ... he feel a pain in his chest ... he always said to himself ... he will make v fall for him... but ... is he can... he looked outside the window ... were Mr jeon hugged his son jeongguk giving him goodbye .. happily ... he also want some one to say goodbye ... he will like there is no one now .... he looked at v who was scrolling his phone ... he smiled lightly and said himself ... stupid bunny ... you have your husband ... right ... after somedays he will definitely fall for you ...  and .. you and him make a small family ... jungkook smiled at his imagination. 

    Taehyung looked at gguk who giving goodbye to his dad ... he want to run ... he still remember he met jeongguk in high school ... he pour a whole water on him and slap him hard .... everything make him dizzy .. he was merely adjustable at the fact of getting bullied in colledge ... now house also he cant ....... jeongguk entered with a blank face ... sit beside him ... both car started and they lead to kim mansion .

     Jungkook looked at the mansion which so beautiful yet huge ... he make wow face . V disgustly said ... close your mouth you golddigger ... jungkook sadly hang his head low ... both the couples entered in mansion.  Only to see a whole family was standing inside ... Mrs kim smiled at jeongguk and doesn't give a damn about his son beside him .... jungkook gulped hard at that ladies attitude .. now he was scared scared as hell .... v sighn and ask  mom can I go inside iam tired ... Mrs kim keep silent and eyed jungkook who was standing his head low ... she chuckled  and said look at you ... how cunning your jungkook... .....now married to the biggest ceo of Korea... such a gold digger .... jungkook tears started to come again . He sniffed and still standing head hang low ... she sigh and looked at v who have no expression ... and said ..... son ... iam sorry for forced you to marry him we doesn't know he was using taehyung to trick us ....

      V just nodded and go upstairs to his room . Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy ... mrskim looked at taehyung who was standing like someone caught him stealing candy .. she chuckled ... and.. said .. taehyung I wish that your not my son that I can kill you now for  ruining your brothers life ...  taehyung stay like that tears formed in his eyes ... his mom who always feed him .. like a baby ... now  said that she kill him ...

        Jungkook entered his shared bedroom only to see  v was half naked in front cupboard and looking for a outfit.  So muscular ... he want to touch the abs ... what if like his husband hover over him kissed him roughly and thrust inside hardly that he can't breath... jungkook come out his imagination when v start to speak .... what the fuck you doing here  ..... v was fully dressed now and jungkook have pink tint in his cheek already .... jungkook smiled and said ... we are husband's right so... I should sleep with you .... v chuckled and said yes you should ... instately he opened his balconies door and said me in my bed and you outside ... jungkook wide his eyes ... but suddenly his husband dragged him outside and closed the door... jungkook kneeled down the floor ... and started crying that what should he can do atleast .... he harsly wiped his tears and said to himself ... bunny .... your strong.... you will make him fall for you ... tomorrow to you do everything that he want ... and care him like gem and eventually he gonna fall for you .....he smiled at himself and drifted to sleep in the cold floor .

     Taehyung  looked at sleeping gguk who was in bed  . He himself in couch... he can't sleep in this way ... he want his bed.... he cursed... oh... fucking idiot .... make my place as his .... how can I sleep go damnt eventually he also sleeped in an uncomfortable position. 

  Taehyung opened his eyes when he feel a knock in the door . He opened it only to see jungkook pouting.  Taehyung rolled his eyes and said ... now ...what .... jungkook pouted more and said ... I have no dresses .... taehyung sighn and said ... wait here I will bring my dress . Jungkook suddenly hug him and said your the best my bestie .... and give me some nice one Okey   ....

        V opened his eyes only see jungkook standing with a coffee in his hand .. jungkook speak  .... here your coffee .. this is your lunch box for office and the dress you should wear today I ironed everything.  I have to go I have colledge ... don't forget your breakfast I will make strawberry pancake for you today .... bye iam going  .... v looked at the boy who happily left to the colledge confusely ... v speak to himself why he was acting like iam his loving husband....

        Taehyung pick his outfit and started to go to bathroom for changing but ... he stopped when jeongguk... come infront of him ... are you going to Change hubby ..  taehyung confusely nodded and said yes... jeongguk smirked and  take the outfit from his hand ... and said I like you to wear this  today .... taehyung wide his eyes... he shuttered and said w..hy... sho..shoululd I wear that ....it's a clown outfit .. jeongguk smirked and said yes it is .. I want to see you in this outfit hubby ....he know he bullied him house also ... he have no option and take that dress and wear it ...

       Jungkook looked at taehyung who was in a comedy outfit..... he bursted out of laugh ..... taehyung rolled his eyes jungkook say while laughing... what the heck you wearing taetae ... it's so funny .... go and change we have to go to college . Taehyung sighn and said iam wearing this today . Jungkook stop laughing and seriously looked at taehyung and ask .... If you wear this they gonna bully us ... taetae.. you know gguk is not the only who always bullie us .... taehyung again take a deep breath and looked at dinning table. All are eating peacefully except v  who doesn't come downstairs yet ....

        He think himself ... why they don't tell me anything atleast tell jeongguk to don't do this to me ... but his family is so hate the fact that taehyung ruined v life by helping jungkook  to marry him ... taehyung sighn and looked at jungkook who have a sad face and ask did you eat anything... jungkook smiled and said yes ... in reality he dont eat ... everyone is not accept him as family memeber .... that treat him like a shit .. taehyung know he didn't but keep silent and said his lie .. I also eat can we go ... jungkook smiled and nodded both go to college  ..

      Jin looked jeongguk who was eating peacefully . He said .. hi... gguk ... gguk replied hi.... Jin clear his throat and ask ...mmm.... gguk .... did you make him wear that ... jeongguk nodded still eating... Jin sighn and said I know what he did was not good ... but don't give him more hard time .he can't take it ... jeongguk looked  straight to jins eyes ... with a scoff he answered... I will try hyung ... but I can't promise you that ....