36

Jungkook just looked out of his window.. of his room... his collaboration is gonna end in 2 months... after 2 months.. once again...he will leave this place with his kid... and it's been 3 months that .. v was recovering ... in this days ... he even once call him or approach him... jimins gender revealing party was scheduled for tomorrow... because.. of things happening around ... they scheduled it .. and he was in his 9 month now .. and date is near ..... in this days... he can clearly ... say ... he  do so much ... that he never.... give a damn  about jeongguks apologies.. he completely ignore the apologies... of jeongguk who constantly... come to his cabin... just for saying a sorry and crying ...just to forgive him .... but he ignored ... and same with taehyung  too ...

   Jungkook sighn .... but the door opened revealing... Issac.. he have a creepy smile and entred... jungkook frown and ask... don't you have hands .. to knock... Mr... Issac chuckled... and sit in front not caring about the frustrated jungkook... jungkook bite his lips  ...just to control his rising anger .... Issac... eyed... him for a minute.. he can say that the boy ... become so masculine.... in this years... every thing ... changes.. the aura ... is different... from the cute aura that he have 5 years back.. and tattoos on his hands... everything... make him look at the boy lustly

          Jungkook know.. what that eyeing  .. he wanna punch the eyes out ... but he controlled... he hate how.. he make his life like this... jungkook leaned on his chair .. leg crossed... and ask... fiercely... what you want Mr... Issac.... suddenly in a second .. said... you ... do I have.. youu .... I think your more tasty than the cute bunny 5 years back... I like to have you jungkook.. your so...... beautiful... that I always.. wants you  .... that v is a fool that he miss a damn hot meal from his hand... jungkook just sarcastically...  chuckled and nodded   and looked at his phone  just scrolling and said.. ohh I accidentally.. sent the audio record .... of our conversation to your  husband.....  Issac... chuckled..   did you pranking me baby ......  how can you know him  .... he was always in  kitchen ... doing hourse chores ... not minding about bussines... to born to satisfy me in bed and life...
Jungkook also chuckled back and said.... oh.... did I accidentally call him... did... he heard our conversation... Issac become pale.. he snatched the phone.. and looked at jungkook who was smirking ... the call was already ..cut but mobile...number... it's was his husband's... he wide his eyes.. and grab jungkooks collar..... and ask him .... bastard ... tell Me you did a prank... tell me... you don't know... him....

   After 3 months... v was in front of his company ... his injuries are still there.. but most are recovering.. his heart operation was successful and  also..... he can't always .. in home... just like before... he have.. only 2 months..now...  after that ... he have no options.... he have to prove his husband... he is worth... he have to make his husband.. fall for him again ..... he entred inside ... the company only to bowed by each and every employees.. this is the first time.. they seeing .. the beutifull...  boxy smile ... in  v ... and he is just wearing casual clothes.... some of them thought it was taehyung... they never thought the cold ass... v can smile this much brightly .... feels like this man become a new man in this 3 months...

    Jungkook looked at the panick Issac... who was the verge of losing it  .... really he was enjoying ... this is the same face ... when he have 5 year back... when v kicked him out ... the exact same terrified face.. it was so nice to see that expression in the person's face.. who make him feel like that ...
He chuckled and pulled back Issac... and said.. oh... it's so feels so good.. you think that I was .. the preety cute.. bunny who doesn't know.. to... protect himself.. was still alive... no... this is a whole new ... version ...  when I first arrived.. here.. see you at the office.... I come to remember that ... you the reason ... that my husband... have  doubts.. on me and my baby .... I want to take revenge.. the next thing I remember..  was... I accidentally.... not accidentally.... intentionally  barge in to your cute husband.... his groceries were in the ground.. and the young boy was so terrified that he can't cook for his husband..... I said.. sorry ... i offer him a coffee... he hessistated first ... but he agreed because of my good manners ... and .. we become friends .. and exchange numbers... and here we go....
Issac... become pale.... he remember his husband ... talking about.... a ..  honest boy who bought him coffee just because he is the reason ..his groceries were  on the ground...

    Issac gulped.. run out of jungkooks cabin ... terrifiedly not want lose his husband... on the same second ... v entred his cabin... looking like he see a ghost ... v asked with amazely ...bunny.... baby... did .. that was Issac... why he was running like that  ... jungkook igonored and started to look at his ... files ...  v feel bad he  sit infront of his husband.. with a big banquet of purple flowers ... with energetic smell.... he straightened the banquet to his husband... and said   ... babes... look ...I brought you flowers... I recover so fastly ... that I today .... started my task to make you forgive me.... jungkook take the banquet..  it's so beautiful that he can't put that in the dust pin ... he put in his table  .... v then arrange the lunch boxes ... in table and said... I prepared this... only for you ..... please eat ...  jungkook frown... he know.... this man never in his life ... see kitchen ... is he really saying he cooked .. he was curious... curious just to taste... the food..  that his husband..made... but he again ignored  ... but   v never giveup ... he make his stand ... that Jungkook have to give up ... v make him sitted in couch and ... served him... jungkook have a bite ... and he frown and  ask ...did you suree that you made this... v awkardly smiled and... said... I lied... but ... I tried... tried so hard... but suddenly... a pink pan fly just near to my head.... you know.. Jin hyung  throw it on me.. just miss it ... and taehyung he throw ggukies...lunch ...boxes.... on me... saying that ... I burn the kitchen.... then... taehyung made it for you ... jungkook eat like he ignored the whole speech ... but inside.... he was smiling like hell...  he tried ... to hide his smile.. and keep  the cold posture ... and just like he dont care... and eventually the small smile was seen by v .... and v did a tiny dance inside his head... cause of the victory.... 

      Taehyung entred inside his room were his husband was sitting on the ... bed ... he blabberred... I will kill that bastard v ... he burn our kitchen... I have to clean all mess ... because.. of him i am late for my college... irritated jerk v ... but ..there is no expression on  jeongguks face.. he sighn and looked at his sad faced husband... who  was like this for a week .. he tried ... he know.. how his husband... all day go to his brothers office just to ask for forgiveness... and bunny who igonored him completely... he sit near to him ... make his head rest in his chest ... and calmly... he ask... baby... why your stressed .. huh... you  know it's not good for our baby ..... but jeongguk break down  ..   completely.... he sniffed and hiccups... and said... I feel jealous   .... honey ...... yesterday ...  I see him with jimin ... .... and he was giggling and laughing..... when I smiled at him for his attention ... he just igonored ... he pointed his heart ... said.. it's stinks here... baby    ..... this is how he feel when I ignored him right .... Taehyung keep  silent .... this is being a week he was ... acting like.. this... his moodswings... and things surrounding make its worst ... he is   stressing himself...  and becoming pale... and vomiting a lot  nowadays...  after a short period.. later.. he heard cute snores...he smiled and make his husband.. laid in.. and kissed his template .... sadly smiled at him ... he wish bunny would atleast ...don't try talk to him .. igonarance make him go through worst  ....