10

Jeongguk... banged the door hardly .... this the 100th time he was trying to open the door .. he cursed....what the fuck...... that taehyung bastard ..... iam gonna kill him .... fucking idiot .... suddenly the door opened and revealed a middle aged maid ....

V looked at his appa suddenly... Mr Kim looked v like pleading to say yes ... v bite lips because of the anger and confusion build up in his mind .... he signed and coldly said yes I will ... jungkook heart beated faster and faster at that word . A red tint come to his cheeks .... the priest continued ... you jeon jungkook son of Mr and Mrs jeon take Mr Kim taev as your lawfull wedded husband and love and cherish at your last breath.... jungkook suddenly nodded yet shyly yet nervously said ... mmm yes .. I will... the priest smiled and you may kiss now ... jungkook wide his eyes... when the name kiss ... he bit his lips ... v put his hand in his husband tiny waist and pulled him towards his and kiss him roughly... there is no love or caring in it ... only... hate .... anger ... but jungkook was in cloud nine that his first love kiss him and didn't notice the kiss was rough ... yet he enjoy the kiss ...

Suddenly a loud clap heard in aisle .. v broke the kiss looked straight only to see jeongguk .. in a hoodie ... jeongguk want to kill his brother for snatching his fiance from him... and he want to kill the man beside them who was looking like he was fucked up ....
Taehyung think himself ... oh .... god... how can he come out .... jeongguk sarcastically laughed and looked at his appa whose was looking jeongguk confusely.... Mr jeon ask.... where were you huh.... I thought you don't want marriage and runaway... jeongguk shouted loudly ..... why should I... did I tell you iam Okey with the marriage and why should..... I runaway .... he looked jungkook and taehyung whose head was hanging low .... and nervously playing with their fingers ... jeongguk calmly said ... appa... it's my wedding and he is the one who married v with his trick... v snapped at the word and ask... trick .... jeongguk shout yes ..... that guy your brother who ... locked me in the store in the basement ... for making his friend your groom . .... every one looked at taehyung who was nervously biting his lips.... Mrs kim asked ... is that true ... taehyung did you lock him up... but before answering her question a hard slap landed on his face .... v fistly slap his twin brother .... and take him by his collar and ask.... bastard why did you ruin my life ..... tell me... tell me fucker .... taehyung loves his brother so ..much ..... his brother who always care about him .... his brother who always put money on his account .... not asking did you want .... now slap him hard ....tears started flow ... and he feel guilty... jungkook tears started to flow and he was hiccuping in the side ...

Jeongguk coldly said enough .... and looked at his appa... who have also tears in his eyes ... jeongguk slightly smiled looked at taehyung who was crying with bruised lip ...... he think himself ..... I will make your life hell taehyung.... you make me a clown in my own wedding ... jeongguk again looked at his appa ... and said .... appa .... this is my wedding right you have to happy .... and he looked at kims who have a apologic face .... and said so.... kims have two sons right why should I marry the secound one Kim taehyung..... .. taehyung wide his eyes ..... of marrying the jeongguk the heartdrop of colledge ... who always bullie him ... he dont want to bullied by his house also...

V wide his eyes ... he can Clearly see how munch his friend want revenge from his brother .... kims widely smiled and said .... yes .... why not .... it will great taehyung married gguk .... mr jeon looked at jeongguk who have no emotion at all he patt his shoulder and ask .... mmmm..... gguk baby... are sure youu.. want to do it ... jeongguk nodded his head ... jeongguk came were vkook were standing and glare at his brother who was hiccuping .... and looked taehyung who was standing.. their ... he hold his hand ... taehyung flinched at the moment .... he was scared ... scared so much of jeongguk .... . Jeongguk looked at priest and said can we start .... the priest conffusely nodded come between them and said ..... do you kim taehyung take jeongguk as your lawfull wedded husband and love and cherish till your last breath.... taehyung gulped and looked at jungkook who was crying in the side ... he want to do it .... what if he is scared he can ... secure his best friends life by marrying his bullie ... he calmly said yes I will .... the priest looked at jeongguk who have smirk in his lips .... and ask .... do you jeon jeongguk take kim taehyung as your law full wedded husband and love and cherish him till your last breath.... jeongguk said I will .... the priest smiled and said you may kiss now ... taehyung wide his eyes and looked jeongguk who was looking taehyung creeply... suddenly he feel a lip in his lips ... a soft lips .. he should melt in the soft lips .... if it was not rough... and thee sudden current passes through.... his spine .... jeongguk doesn't feel anything yet he was disgusted of himself for kissing this nerd .... he hate it ... he hate ... everything about him .....

V looked at jungkook who was hanging his head law .... the wedding ended like a drama .... the friends who married the person's they hate the most ... v wanted to kill the boy in front of him ... he promised himself when he kiss that lips that he will make him suffer .... nevertheless he doesn't know... he will make the boy in front of him go through the .. worst ...

Jeongguk disgustedly looked at the boy in front of him . Who was hanging his head law .. and trying to avoid his gazeses .... he sure he make this man go through everything... he will make this boy cry ... in colledge also in house too.... nevertheless he also dont know   he will make this boy ... to hate himself ... and atlast he try to giveup on his own life ...

Jeongguk was in  his room .. he packed everything yesterday... Mr jeon come inside ... and call him .... gguk... baby... you Okey.... jeongguk nodded not looking at his appa ... Mr jeon sighn and said ... the reception is about to start .... everyone is waiting ... jeongguk looked at his appa ... and suddenly ask... appa ... when did you announce everyone that you disown him ... Mr jeon  slightly smiled and said today ....

Taehyung looked at jungkook who was still in the wedding dress ... everyone change their dresses ... and this boy ... doesn't change ... taehyung came near to him and ask... bunny... why don't you Change it ... jungkook tearfully looked at taehyung and said ... did you forget I have nothing to wear ... the dress I wear now also not mine it's jeongguks ... taehyung sighn and said... try too mood up his best friend... bunny... look how was mine ... appa brought after the wedding .... you know I don't like this expensive suits .... but it suits me right .. jungkook smiled slightly and said ... you was looking handsome in this suit .... taehyung also smiled but looked his left only to see his husband and his appa was coming .... jeongguk also changed his dress in a suit .. a beutifull one and he was looking ethreal .... jungkook looked himself ... he is the one who dont change outfit .. if appa buy him nice one ... he also changed in to good one ...

Mr kim come near to v who was drinking his wine not caring about anything.. he clear his throat and said .. son .. your husband is waiting... go to him.. atleast try to act your good in front of others ... please ... v chuckled and looked at his appa ... but not saying anything he go to  kook who was standing like a lost puppy .. taehyung was with his husband .. also looking like he was scared to his death ... v stand near jungkook and said ... don't you have anything to wear in reception ... jungkook stay silent ... v chuckled and said ... now understand why your appa and gguk hate you the most ... you deserve it .... jungkook feel like something sharp was stabing in his heart .. tears already welled up in his eyes ....

Jungkook snaped his teary eyes and looked at his dad who was in stage .. a unknown fear came to his mind ... he started to sweat ... what if appa announce iam no longer his son.. jungkook gulped hardly .... and listen .... Mr jeon started ..... hello everyone .. I know today was a ... you know... wedding is not happen as our wish ... any way .... I like to announce my son in law kim taehyung... . Jungkook Fear become more his appa ... announce tae as his son inlaw yet v was also here and he dont say v as his son in law .... Mr jeon continued as I know that your confused why I don't announce v as my son in law ... so... I disown jungkook... here by I announces jungkook is no more my son ....

Jungkook feel like his world collapse ... he dont think that his father announce this in front of every people ... now legally and in front of everyone.. he is no more his appa son .. v chuckled and said .. ohhh... bunny .... congratulations ... being an orphan. Orphan he was scared of that word ... he have no one now ... his husband also call him orphan . That means no one ... jungkook think himself ... is iam alone now .... taehyung looked jungkook worriedly .. he know his best friend was going through broken inside ....
And he know how munch jungkook feared to be become alone .