41

V enters the car where Jungkook was fully dressed ... he doesn't know what to say or do .. jungkook also not looking at his eyes  ..... it's was so awkard ... he sitted in the driving sit and said ... without meeting the youngers eyes ... I think the car is now okey... can we go back ... jungkook just hummed looking straightly ...

         Taehyung cursed when other line again said ...the phone was switched off ...jeongguk was silently crying for 1hour ... just because he is the reason they were missing ... taehyung sighn ... but a sound of car .. make him flinched  and he looked at the side only to there car stopped in front of him and .. V and jungkook come out from the car with a box of Banana milkshake ...

     V heard a big shout ... appa.... looking at the side ...his baby... his baby ...running to him ...this is the first time he called him appa ... he overwhelmed that he can't even controll his  flowing tears ... kookie hugged him worriedly and said ... I were worried about  you both  ...... why don't you come fast ... v kneeled his sons level and wiped the tears and caressed his sons locks lovely and said... baby ...appa ...and papa forget the map ...we Lost  our way .... but we are safe don't worry ... but his son was still sniffing ... and crying in his embrace ...  

   Jungkook packed his bag ... he end the collaboration today .. he will be left this country in two days ...after coming back from the trip ... he started  .... make more distance from .. v . the elder was acting like nothing happened at all ...but he even can't meet the elders eyes ... Jungkook sighn and go to his minibar ...and drink a shot of his favorite visky ... everything will be gonna end in this days ... he was going to leave his brother again ...he was going  to leave his best friend.... he will definitely miss the cute fluff ball baby ..that he always adored as his own son ...his ggukie... may be he feel miss him ...his love ...that he can't even get over from his mind .. a knock interupted and he open the door only find v standing with no expression  .

        v entred the room ... and looked at jungkook who was still holding the glass of alcohol ... v gulped..the tears and ask... did really going to leave me again .. jungkook this time looked straight at the almound brown eyes ...which only show worries ...and anxieties.. that he gonna lose his loves again... jungkook chuckled and said... your mistaken mr kim ...I never leave ...it's  you who divorce me and abondoned me in the streets with my baby ... but this time v  can't hold his tears back  ... he shattered ...the confidence that he have in this 2 months have  gone  a long ago ... that ..tha... I believe in that bastard ... i really considered to give our life ..  a..  chance .. but ... the.. re .. report .. iam sorry I believed    ....it ..  it was my mistake ... iam..sorry ... jungkook tears welled up in his corners of his eyes... he again chuckled sarcastically and ask.. then why can't you still believe in that fucking paper ...
V chocked on his tears and said... I come to know the truth .. I  eardropp his room when I go to his office onc..once.... I..  I..  promise ... baby  I missed you ... missed you lot that time ..but my ego ... hurts ... that I never come to find you ... but when I hear the truth ... I searched you ... searched you and our ... baby each and every corner ... but I don't get ... you... I missed you so much  ... so much ...that I understand that I loved you ... 

    Jungkook nodded harshly that his tears flow continuously... he harsly wiped out and shout ... get out ... v looked at him in shocked face ...I said  ... get out Mr Kim... but this time jungkook flinched when v yelled loudly... don't call me Mr Kim again ....and again....I hate it ... it's not all my mistake ..jungkook... you also   .... forced me in to that marriage... I never know ..you that time.. I didn't even speak to you properly ... that you and taehyung played well with my life that time..... I thought... your so bad ... I thought you forced me just because your  gold digger .... but he feel  a stink in his face ... he looked straight only to a crying jungkook..who looked at him angrily .... with his teary doe eyes... v again chocked on his tears ... and said in shattered voice.. iam sorry ...iam..sorry please ... don't leave .. leave  me ..please   .... Jungkook shout  .... I said get out  ...he pushed v out of the room and shut the door in front of his eyes .... both lean on the door from opposite side.. giving the weight on the wooden door ... crying badly ... chocking on the their own tears ...