22

Jungkook shot open his eyes started to check for his baby... not caring about the surroundings ... the man who fastly approached Jungkook and said   ..... hey.. hey... you Okey... jungkook asked ... with his tearfull eyes ... where is my baby... did he alive or not .. the man just sighn and said ... baby is Okey...he just don't have nutrients and he is anemic too . The man patted jungkook shoulder and said .. iam junghoseok ... what's urs ... jungkook replied as jungkook.... hobi widely smiled and said ask ... did you have anyone to call. jungkook instately replied as no....hobi make a oh.. face and said ... then where should you go  ... jungkook again replied as I don't have anywhere to go... hobi sighn left room leaving jungkook alone ....

       Hobi looked at the boy in his luxurious car .. tonned clothes ... pitifull face .. puffy eyes .. skinny figure looks like he was starve for many months ... he can say that boy was going through something.. hobi break the silence and said ... mmm jungkook.... what about you come with me to aboard ... I can arrange a job .. for .. jungkook suprisily ask... did you really want to help mee ... hobi smiled and nodded.. and say ... I will arrange the ticket for you ... jungkook again breakdown .. and saying hobi a thankyou and thankyou very much for a thousand time.

Present ......

       Hobi looked at the sleeping jungkook .... how can that v do this to him... how can his own family abandoned...him ... how can  husband can't believe his husband ... how can he abandoned a 8 month pregnant boy ... make him suffer alot ... it's all makes sense ..now.. why jungkook worked his ass off just for his baby in one year ... and asked hobi money to start new company... at first everything thing difficult for him... slowly slowly... the boy 19 year who was nothing now turn to be a biggest business man in the world ... then also so much...change
.. after that hobi never seen that ... powerless pittyfull face..... in the younger ... when his hardwork increases ... the younger developed anger issues ... even cold to everyone's... and but the boy is still in his past ..  how much change he do... but he is still in his past ... he still getting panick attack almost every month... just remembering about his past ... hobi sighned left the room leaving the boy ... sleeping alone ...

        He came downstairs only to see a crying kookie ... when kookie see hobi.. he run to him started to cry... kookie is bad ... kookie is bad.... kookie made papa panick again... hobi kneeled in his level said ... oh... who said ... my baby... kookie not kookies papa panicky... he wipe small figures tears and said kookie is good boy .. right.. kookie nodded and yet confidently... then how about we go to shopping ... kookie excitedly jump and hugged his uncle tightly and said my unky is the best .... he know kookie well ... hobi kissed the boy ...and stand looked at the maid and said ... mmm hey.. if jungkook wake ... tell him that we go to shopping... and we will back soon ..

      Jungkook waked up from him slumper ... and looked around the room still alone ... he sighn and go to downstairs only to see his son was with a big tiger plushie.. and hobi was with so much bags in his... hand.. he slightly smiled and the cute figures in front of him... hobi looked at jungkook who have slight... he glad to see that smile in youngers lips... smile is just guest for jungkook only comes once twice in a year ... hobi also smiled widely and said ..... oh... you awake.... it's been 5 hours that you sleep .. jungkook nodded and said with no expression... it's because of meditation.. hobi hummed and hesitantly looked at the younger and ask... how about we cancel.. the collaboration... jungkook take a deep breath and looked at his baby... who was playing witha big plushie.... how he was happy once he buy his baby ... a small plushie... with his own money...  now can buy everything by a snap... he looked hobi seriously and said... hyung... if I cancel the collaboration i will lose millions... you... know..I ..don't like to lose a single penny... because I know ... how much.. a penny worth of it... I will collaborate ....  who they are I don't care .... arrange a meeting between them... tomorrow morning.... hobi smiled and nodded ... and said I will arrange the meeting ....

           Taehyung looked at the door where v was shut locked a hour... he dont know what his twin was doing inside... he can clearly hear some hiccuping sounds ... mumbled sorryies... he looked at his husband who the same lost in thoughts. Taehyung gulped and ask.... baby... don't be like this... a tear escaped from jeongguks eyes... his husband wiped the tear and said ... you were not aware that kookie was our kookie... so you shout at him .. just leave.. jeongguk shook his head as no and said... no .. he hate us now ... why did I hate him in the past... just for nothing... when I learn the real reason behind mama's death ... I just want to see ... him... just ask a sorry ... I hurt him a lot... just one sorry ... I know he never gonna forgive me ... Taehyung embarrassed his crying husband in his chest .. said its Okey... one day he will definitely gonna forgive..us.. but.. it takes time   ..

    V opened his puffy eyes.. he was in his balcony... where his ex husband spent his most of married life ... how he wish ... come back to him.. like past... but never gonna happen.. his husband never gonna come to him.. how can he.. a person who abandoned his 8 month pregnant husband... a person who abodoned his own child... never care about how his husband feels... he hate himself for not love his husband ... who almost pleaded to love.. him.. but what now .. realise the truth... he feel pitty to lose his  innocent husband .. who only want love and care from him... who love build a family with him.... he wish.. his husband .. will be in his chest ..  when everytime he wake...up... but no... he never gonna get that...

    He sighn and do his morning routines come downstairs only to welcome by his worried twin and his husband... taehyung ask.. instately.. are you.. Okey.. v just nodded and looked at jeongguk with no expression and .. said..mm.. when the colloboration meeting.. jeongguk looked at v s pale face and said .. today mornings.... v again sighn and ask.. did you .. investigate about the collaborator.. jeongguk nodded and said .. yeah... he never reaveals his face anywhere... I don't get much... but he is so much good hardworker...taehyung frown and ask why...

  Jeongguk looked at his curious expression a little smile formed his lips and he said ...  he started his company like a small business.. and within two years ... he is most profitable businesses men and now.. he is one of the biggest .. businessman in the world   .... in person .. he have anger issues... rude cold.. just like you v ... he almost fired his employee for a simple mistake.... and you know  what is the main... joke... he broke .. Daniel's tooth for touching him unnecessarily ... v frown and ask.. who the one I and taehyung meet in London... jeongguk just nodded .. taehyung greeted his teeth and said .. bastard .. he also touch me... like I was a bottom.... jeongguk chocked his food ... started laugh like a maniac... taehyung who was sulking at his husband....

     V looked at the couple who always .. these and laughed at each other for nothing... and have a cute little boy .... a happy family .. what if he also dont ruined his marriage.. life .. he will be now pampering his baby .. in his lap.. and kissing and making love to his husband for  almost everyday... he wish ... he could turn back the Time and clear his all mistakes... that he made .. and make his jungkookie ... his again... and live his life fullest ....