25

Jungkook looked at his son who was enjoying his steak ... and a faint memory come in his mind... when he was in his street begging ... he always see rich... parents buying their children's luxurious foods yet looking at his son he feel always pitty and sympathy to grow on his tummy.. 

   He gulped the feeling and looked at his messy eating son and said ... kookie    .... did you want anything else ....papa can buy you ... kookie looked with doe eyes and said... kookie want icecream .... jungkook nodded and looked at the waiter .. who instately come front jungkook and ask... did you want anything sir... jungkook nodded and said ... one strawberry icecream ...
The waiter nodded and politely bowed and left ....

     Kookie looked at side only to see ggukie was entering with his parents  .... he looked back he see the person... he is exactly looked like ggukies appa ... but something ... that .. always attract him towards him.... that puffed eyes ... somehow make him sad .. he looked at his papa who eating peacefully not looking at anything only focusing on his dinner .. he whispered papaa... look... ggukies family ... is coming ... jungkook instately snaped at his face only to see by the eyes that he fallen for a long ago ... v looked like stunned ... jungkook heartbeat rise his whole body become numb ... the fainted memories started to come back... he merely ... see that face ..  when he was in office .. he know .. if he look at that eyes.. he gonna hate him more ..and ..  more ... the memories and the pain that he holding in his chest will make him to hate that person... who abondoned him.... in the dark... and make him alone... with nothing beside...

       Same goes with v when he first met the eyes.. the eyes that always carries love and affection now have nothing... only emptiness.. he feel the same pain .. more like he feels his heart tightened... he gulped the dried ness .. tears crowded in his eyes .. the guilt is eating him alive .... now .... but what caught his eyes was the small figure who eating messly... near his husband..... when the boy looked at him ... just for a moment .. he feels like his world disappeared... the mole under his nose... the bunny tooth... everything reminds him of his and his  husband's features .... his lips dried ... when the memory popped out ... his husband begging for some mercy ...and yelling him to look at his baby once.. hiccuping and choking own his own tears ... the miserable state of his husband ... but he still remember what jungkook told that day ... he  cried to look at his baby once who have the exact mole  in the spot where he have ....

    His chest tightened more ... more... this time.. the feeling... can't get over now... a hand caressed his hand ... this time .. he looked beside only to see.. his twin was making him calm.. he again gulped hardly ..to avoid the dryness in his ... throat... v whispered..  it's...Okey.. you will be Okey... v just nodded and sitted with them ..

     Taehyung looked at his husband who eyed him to speak to jungkook... taehyung take a deep breath and go near to them .. he see gukkie and kookie .. was fighting with glances... taehyung cleared his throat in front of jungkook...

      Jungkook looked at taehyung... the .. only best friend that he have in his entire...life... he shared each and everything with him...atlast ... he also believed to everyone... believe the single.. paper sheet ... and make him go through all alone.. a best friend who he thought to be with him every situation was not there  when he needed the most ... jungkook sigh and fake smiled to taehyung and said... oh...Mr Kim...

     Taehyung bit his lips and said.. mmm...bunny... how are you... kookie intrupted did you know kookies papa nickname.. taehyung smiled widely and nodded and said.. yes baby... oh... look jeonggukie... he was exactly like v right... jeongguk smiled and nodded ... but next moment... there is a bang sound was heard ... taehyung scaredly looked around only to meet with glass scattered everywhere and fiercely bunny was standing..in front  .... him ...

     Jungkook shouted ... what the fuck you want Mr Kim... did you think I  tolerate ...your so called famous stupid ness... don't you dare to compare my son with someone who is pathetic and worthless ...

    Taehyung taers touched his tips of his eyes ... he know his bunny was not happy to compare his son with v ... but his stupid mouth..even control the words that coming out ... he hung his head low... because of embrassment ... all of them are looking at them... with wide open eyes... jungkook sighn and said... I hope you don't interfere with me anymore.. Mr Kim..  I don't like to talk to the peoples like you and family .. 

   Then jungkook harsly take his wallet and pay the bill.. and looked at his son who was standing with scared doe eyes... he again sighned.. it's hurts looking at his sons face .. who only resemblence of that person... he stomed out from the restaurant... kookie looked at taehyung who was still head hang low.. kookie bowed politely and said... sorry ... my papa... have anger issues ... sorry for the earlier incidents... Tae widely smiled at kookie with tearful eyes ... and said it's Okey.baby...  then kookie follow his papa who was fastly walking to the entrance door ...

         The words stabed hardly in his heart this time more deeply ... he controlled the tears but its eventually fall... he runs to the washroom and entred in inside a bathroom and locked it and cry harder .. the tightening feeling in his chest makes it worse... and he cried hard ... leaning in the wall ... he giveup on his body fall on the floor ... his bunny was right he is worthless ..pathetic.. heartless person who abondoned his son and his husband in streets  ... looking at the his son ... he only feel guilty ness... how can he allow a little bean to suffer in streets ... he whispered..  between his sobs.. iam sorry baby... appa was bad... please.. forgive.. appa. Please   .. give me one chance .. appa will make you and your papa the most happiest ... .. appa promise.. please give a chance ...

      Jeongguk looked at his husband .. who was now playing with his food silently not eating ... he sighn and said... baby.. can we go check him... his been inside for a long... a warm tear drop come from his husband eyes.. and taehyung said .. let him be cry... baby ... is he get releaf let him be cry ... taehyung don't think his bunny will be become this angry after hearing v name.. now he understand.. he hating v not v he hate every one who make him like this ..taehyung harsly wiped his tears.. and said.. I will talk.to him again... if he kill me also I don't care... I will talk to him.... jeongguk smiled and nodded and said... my hubby is strong I know... and iam sure bunny will forgive us oneday ...

         V stand with his wobbly legs...  he was having a hard time.. looking and thinking about his past ....was hard for him... now.. he was drowning in regret... just want to put down this fucking heaviness in his chest... he wipe his tears with his expensive suit sleeves... and said to himself .. I will make you fall for me again.. bunny... I will make you forgive me bunny  .. .... I know .. I doesn't deserve your forgiveness... but .... I want you to give me a chance ... I will make you the happiest... and our baby happiest ..in the world. .. I know ... I don't deserve to be an appa.... but I want my baby...and my husband in my embrace.suddenly he remember something and started tremble.... what if my baby come to know about his heartless appa... I will not allow... I can't.  I can't... i can't see my baby... hating me...  the thought of his son hating him  makes him feel that he was half burning in fire...

        Jungkook Park the car in his luxurious apartment and. storm in to his room... kookie know ... where his papa was going... kookie hate it ... kookie don't want to see his papa drowm in alcohol... if it was 1 or 2 glass kookie don't care  ... but his papa... was like ... go.. wasted ... in alcohol when he was angry... kookie hate.. that ...

    Jungkook stormed in to his mini bar in his room... and take a expensive.. visky in from his collections.. ... and started drink in one..go ... jungkook never tasted alcohol 5 years back... but ... when he started hardwork....to make money... he started it ...he... started ..to releaf his stress ...then started relief  his anger .....and started smoke.. he started everything... he promised once to himself that he never gonna use alcohol or tobacco in his life... but today.. the weak bunny who changed.. all the promise he made to himself was broke a long ago ....