39

Jungkook  sighn and  looked outside the window of his kitchen ... it so foggy today ...even afternoon also.. kookie have a Slight fever ... Dr said... it was just slight fever ... but as papa he can't keep himself for a second...he is so much worried ... he wish if someone's was near to him .. telling him and everything gonna be alright  ...  he again take a deep sighn and put the plate in array after washing it .. suddenly the calling bell interupted and he flinched badly ...

   He unlock the door only to see the person standing with two laguages with a wide smile... he frown and ask what the heck was this Mr Kim...

V laughed slightly and come inside... not caring about the dumbfolded jungkook who standing still in the door .. V put his coat down and said.. bunny ...so much cold outside ...
Jungkook closed the door....he wanted to shout ... he want to shout at man's face .. and want to tell him to  get out from the house ... but another bell intrupted ..he cursed ... fuck ... now who is this ... he harsly opened the door only to find his twin brother and his husband standing with laguages .. jeongguk smiled widely and hugged bunny and said... oh... bunny ...I missed you so much   .... then suddenly run inside saying hi to v excitedly...

Jungkook looked at taehyung who was standing with a Ironman lunch box head hang low ... Jungkook sigh and ask ...don't you come inside.. taehyung instantly looked at his bunny and said...did you allow .. jungkook said with no expression... i am glad you ask my permission... other than the two ...

   Taehyung smiled with his boxy smile and pointed the lunch box to jungkook.. Jungkook just take that with no expression... but inside he loved it ... loved the Ironman lunch box  .... back then his bestfriend always .. come with such lunch boxes  ...and they eat together happily.. it reminds him old memories... he loves ...

They come inside only to see kookie and ggukie was playing with v.. he doesn't understand...is this his child who have a fever ... .  all fine after seeing his ...Lil brother  ... .. but kookie still have a Lil distance with his appa ... but looking at them anyone can say ...that .. that Lil distance will also change ..in to no space ... in the future ... he looked side where jeongguk was sipping  his bananamilk shake  cutely with his 4 month belly taehyung also joined with the kids and start to play ... after the house become war field... where toys where all around  ... giggles  ....and laughter ... every where

    Jungkook feel a warm inside seeing them like this ... a sound interrupted and he looked otherside only to find his twin was calling him ... he was happy seeing everyone like this but he dont want to express .. so he maintain the cold posture...  and sit near to him  .... jungkook suddenly flinched badly when jeongguk yelled ..woo hoo.... goblin.... then jeongguk looked at his twin brother who sit like he see some ghost .. jeongguk shrugged and  lean on jungkooks shoulder ready to see the series ... and said ... we can watch goblin together bunny .....

  Jungkook gulped hardly not want to fall the taers that are in tip of his eyes . ..  he ... wish this for 10 years ... 10 year he wish to be with his brother sitting like this ... seeing series  and cinemas ...eating together.... he want to yank jeongguk away ... want to shout at for making him wait for this much years ... but he relaxed ... leaning ... more in jeongguk.... he thought just enjoy and feel the moment more than destroy it ... they didn't know.. when the two twin brothers sleep watching TV.... jeongguk was on jungkooks  lap and jungkook  who was still rubbing jeongguk locks while sleeping leaning in the sofa  forgetting all the bad memories... just enjoying the moment ... looking at their sleeping husband's  .. v and taehyung lips form a automatic smile ....

        Jungkook opened his eyes just hearing a loud yelling ... and cute giggling and laughing sounds

Jeongguk...shouted .... you bastard ...  iam hungry ... iam hungry  ..... I want icecream ... ... Taehyung politely yet scaredly said ... baby ... you just eat  .. a bucket kimchi fried rice ..... jeongguk  again ... yelled...loudly ..... you telling me like   ... I was the one who eat your all food... it's your baby ... who is a food monster ...who always make me hungry ....  I want icecream ... Jungkook sighn and looked front only to see two little devil and a big devil was enjoying  ... the show very... much .. giggling and laughing at .. taehyung conditions... Jungkook also smiled little ... but looking at his house ... he shouted .... Mr Kim....

  V scaredly looked at jungkook and ask... what baby ... Jungkook shouted ... you .... who did this... you three  ... make my house a mess.... I give you 1 hours  I want this house ... clean and proper   ...did you understand..... the three shook head up and down...  scared of the  double bunny  ....

         Jungkook  come to his room a small smile in his lips .. crazy crack heads they were ... jeongguk moodswings and taehyung who blabbering.. v and kids arguing ... just for choco chips... it's all new.. he feel lively ... he feel a his house have a life now.. but a sudden tear left from his eyes when he remember this not for long ... it will come to an end ... he will leave ... from this place .. and from everyone's life .. he wiped the tear and sit in the bed but a knock disturbed ... he open the door only to find v standing with a pillow and sheet and boxy smile plastered in his face ... jungkook looked toe to head ..and ask    ....what do you want Mr Kim   ..... v suddenly entred the room not caring about the confused ..Jungkook ... behind ...

      Jungkook looked at the elder who arranging the bed neatly.. jungkook ask confusely ... what the heck Mr v .... it's not your room ... there is  plenty of rooms here ... don't tell you need to sleep beside me .. v nodded  with wide smile and said... bunny iam scared of ghost ... jungkook again give  a confuse look ..and said... don't dare to lie   ... you always .... stay alone in your .. room

   V sadly shook his head and said... no babes  ... I was scared of ghost now... Jungkook cursed fuck... your such headache mister ... then he lay a side of his bed angrily..  not Want to argue... v also laid side of the bed ...

   Jungkook  angrily shouted in low voice .. don't dare .. to touch me  then you will know.. me ... v laughed and said ... baby ...your saying like I never touched you before... we have a child .. baby ... jungkook glare at v who was smiling widely ... then he sarcastically smiled and said... yeah and I give birth him in streets ... jungkook gulped the feeling  and laid again  in the bed... how much he try to forgive... that night he can't... he can't... and the smile  in v lips fade ... slowly ... junglook laid in the bed

They can't even sleep because of the heart beats .. the whole night they were wake ... beside eachother  .. Jungkook doesn't know when he close his eyes ..may be it's in the morning... v can't even sleep a bit .. he know.. Jungkook also not  .. sleeping .. the thought his husband give birth in the streets ...he can't ever forgive himself.... for that ..

      Jungkook opened his eyes .. with a pleasant fresh coffee   smell ...he looked front only to see his ex husband was standing with a cup of coffee... he confusely looked and scratches his eyes ..just to convince it was a dream ...  but not there v was standing with a coffee just like he stand in front of v back then ...

   V smiled and caressed Jungkook locks and said.. baby ... you awake.. come drink the coffee .. I made specially for you . ... after drinking coffee.. just  fresh up come downstairs .. taehyung is preparing break fast ... and he  kissed his forehead ... and left the room .. he didn't feel the kiss because he still in the shock .. that v give him coffee ... drinking a sip he know..  he again lied ... taehyung is who made the coffee... how can he think this kitchen destroyer will atleast made a coffee ...

         Kookie whined when jeongguk give a mouth full of veggies that he hate it .. jeongguk glared and said... don't whine its good for health ... look ggukie is eating ... kookie looked at .. ggukie.. who was munching the veggies  in his mouth forcefully ...not want to make his papa a double bunny ... kookie gulped and started eat the veggies.. that his unkie feeding him ..

     Jungkook come downstairs... where everything was a mess... taehyung shouted from kitchen ... jeonggukie... did you pack ggukie and kookies bags.. jeongguk shouted from dinning table   ... don't you see iam feeding the kids... taehyung suddenly run with two lunch box which are exactly similar... and looked at jungkook who was standing like a statue... not knowing what was going ... taehyung ask.. with a loud voice .. bunny ...can you arrange the kids bag pack... Jungkook nodded .. go to  take two bags .. which was arranged perfectly... looked beside only to see v standing .. with a smile ... and said... don't worry I arranged the devils bags ... come .. can we have breky together...