7

Taehyung and jungkook walking in the college. Jungkook excitedly ask ... Tae tae ... did v hyung say something about me  .. taehyung looked at jungkook with done face and said ... mmm...yeah... he said he hate you .... jungkook pouted more and said ... I know your lying . Yesterday I go to mall and I see him . You know what he smiled at me   . Taehyung sighn and said whenever he go somewhere he wear mask .. so you have seen someone who look like v . Jungkook shook his head and no...... he smiled at me.... tae.... he smiled ... I think he also have a .... crush...on ....me... taehyung rolled his eyes and walked beside but suddenly he feel some one pulled him backward .

      Taehyung looked backward only to see his bullie jeongguk was standing in front of him.  Taehyung and jungkook gulped . Taehyung scaredly ask ... wh..at y..you ..... want je..jeon..gguk . Jeongguk chuckled and a hard slap landed on taehyungs cheek. Taehyung tear fully looked jeongguk . He want to run .. he was scared ... so much ... jeongguk gripped his hair ..jungkook shouted beside taehyung gguk... leave him... please ... why you hurting him  please leave him ... jeongguk chuckled and said ... mm... I don't but I like to see him like this . Taehyung scaredly yet tearfully said ... jeongguk please... leave me    .... jeongguk slowly loosened the grip in his hair . But instately taehyung feel cold passing through his body . Only to see yoogji pour a bucket of ice water on him . He can't hold anymore ... he run ... to wash room . Jungkook also run behind him .

   Jungkook shouted tae tae ... open door please ... open door... he was  banging on a door in washroom . Taehyung slowly open door and face junkook who was crying and worridly asking your okeyy.... taehyung sighn and sadly said ... bunny... I will kill  that bastard oneday ... I will fuck the hell outof him one day .. he will beg in front of me ... I swear ....  jungkook frown and ask ... how can you fuck him .your bottom right . Taehyung wide his eyes and said ... who said I was a bottom ... I am born to be top . Jungkook wide his eyes and said ... what ..your top unbelievable . I thought your a bottom just like me  . Taehyung scoffed and said your with me for almost 4 years and you don't know that I was a top ...
Jungkook thought for a moment and said in a smily dreamy voice . I wish v hyung also fuck me ... oh .. my ... how dirty mind iam right ..taetae .. taehyung again rolled his eyes and think to himself who will tell him that v hate him . His dreams are becoming more wide and iam scared of it   ...

             Taehyung entered in the house only to get a tight hug by his hyung namjoon . Namjoon show his dimple smile and said ... oh .... my tae .... you literally grown ass man now ... taehyung pulled him back and scoffed and said ... what the heck... hyung .... why you dramatic.... you go for aboard for just 2 months and acting like you were in aboard for 20 years . Jin chuckled and said ... he is in a peek now tae tae .. taehyung frown and ask ... why  .... Jin smiled and said he is going to be a father now ... taehyung wide his eyes and jumped on namjoon and said in a exited voice ... oh... my God.... really .... iam I going to be a uncle  .... congratulations to me ..... did you told this to v . He will be in cloud nine i swear   . This time namjoon pulled back his brother and said we say this to him he just said congratulation hyung . Taehyung rolled his eyes and said whatever  .. ... Jin intrupped appa said we all going to jeon mansion for dinner today ... and he want announce a important thing ....