࿔ Danica ࿔

Closing her eyes and smiling, Danica moves her face towards his again. After so many months of longing, the kiss only fulfils their needs for a total of five seconds before their lips meet again.

Danica's body explodes with delight as she feels Regulus' hands grip her ass tighter. She squeezes her legs around him and her back is pressed against the wall, making her body mould to his. The kiss is full of want and fire. It's full of the week when they didn't talk to each other. It's full of the years they were 'just friends'.

Danica moves her hands from around Regulus' neck and to the front of his shirt, not breaking the kiss.

Fuck! I need to see more, she thinks as her feverish hands begin to unbutton his tight white shirt.

When it is open wide enough, she rips it back and over his shoulders. His big and strong muscly shoulders she has dreamt about for so long. Dropping his shirt on the floor Danica pulls away to look at him, running her hands over his chest, down to his abs then up again.

"Fuck-" she whispers, completely in awe of his body.

He smiles at her and she feels him use the wall to support her as he moves his hands up her body and under her shirt. She gasps slightly at his touch, a new feeling as his hot fingers trace up her spine. He reaches the clasp and she nods and starts to unbutton her own shirt. She feels her bra loosen then Regulus' hands are ripping her shirt off and he kisses her neck.

She tilts her head to the side and her bra slips down. She's momentarily conscious of the sheer amount of skin on show but relaxes when Regulus gently bites down on her neck and she feels him suck. Danica opens her mouth wide, inhaling deeply.

When Regulus pulls away, he looks her in the eye. His are such deep blue that swallow her up whole, like the deepest oceans, full of mystery. The blue waves and pits of black. The pearly white. They completely engulf her.

They stay like that for a while but a banging on the door causes her to jump and her heart hammers in her chest.

"Right!" It's Sirius' voice. "Seven minutes are up," he shouts through the wall. "Come on out."

Regulus steps away from the wall and Danica slides down his body. He bends over and grabs her shirt and bra for her. She takes them, her face growing hot. She watches Regulus pull his own shirt on as she clasps her bra and then buttons up her shirt.

"What's taking you so long?" Sirius teases.

"We're coming for fucks sake!" Regulus shouts back then reaches out to Danica to flatten her hair down. She lets him do it and the longing for more comes back.

Another time.

"Come onnnn!" Sirius says dramatically.

Regulus sighs and leans down and pecks Danica's lips before leaning over her and opening the door.

The summer light turns the world white as Danica steps out, so all that is visible is Regulus when she turns back to him.

Just her and Regulus.

Then her eyes adjust and the lake comes into view - and Sirius with the biggest smirk on his face.

Regulus steps out and runs a hand through his hair. Just a few seconds ago those hands were all over her body. She bites her lip and blushes at the thought. Regulus glances at her and hides his smirk by turning away.

Sirius looks between them and runs back to Remus, jumping into his lap and saying something about everyone owing him and Lily two galleons each.

Danica looks at Regulus' back and catches up with him as they walk back over to the group.

"So..." she says quietly, "regret that this time?"

He looks down at her and shakes his head, biting his lip.

"I didn't regret the first one but I thought you didn't like me in that way..." he pauses and brushes his finger against her upper arm. "It's clear that you do."

Her face glows hotter and she looks down, feeling tingles from his light touch spread over her skin. He runs his finger down to her hand and takes it in his, leading her back to the group.

She feels him tug her hand until they reach the tree he was originally sitting against. He sits, pulling her gently down with him.

Danica looks at him, not wanting to make eye contact with the others. He smiles and pats his lap, motioning for her to sit on him. Danica's stomach flutters and she scoots onto his lap. As he wraps his arms around her, more waves of these new feelings spread through her. It is something she cannot describe. Something she has never felt before.

Finally, Danica has enough confidence to look up. She finds that no one is staring at her and Regulus, instead, they are just laying in the sun, enjoying not having to worry about revising. She relaxes and Regulus obviously feels her change in mood because he rests his chin on her shoulder.

"I wanna ask you something," he whispers.

She turns her head to look at him, tilting it so she can see his eyes.

"Anything," she says quietly.

He kisses her shoulder before speaking again.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

Danica smiles widely and nods then pecks his cheek.

"I'd love to!" She says excitedly and giggles a little.

He wraps his arms tighter around her and she melts into him, shifting her body so she can rest her head on his chest. Danica closes her eyes as Regulus places a lingering kiss on her head.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Danica slowly wakes up to the rise and fall of Regulus' chest and laughter echoing down from the castle as people make their way back up.

She lifts her heavy head off his chest and looks up, embarrassed that she had fallen asleep on him in front of everyone.

"You were tired," he says softly and tucks a stray strand of hair behind her ear.

She nods and leans into his touch.  "Sorry I fell asleep on you," she mutters.

He shakes his head. "Don't be sorry," he says, smiling, leaning closer to her.

She glances at his lips and pecks them, smiling wide. Then she looks around and realizes everyone else has gone back inside and the sun is setting.

"We should get back," she says, full of disappointment but they can't have anyone finding them out late.

Regulus nods and she reluctantly slides out of his lap, getting cold now it is evening.

Regulus stands up and holds his hand out. She takes it and the warmth spreads up her arm and through her body.

"Can you come to my dorm?" She asks.

Regulus nods and smiles, his eyes full of love as he looks at her.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

𝕄𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤? [ʙᴏᴏᴋ 1]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara