༄ Regulus༄

Regulus walks with Danica to her dorm, sneaking in and walking to her bed before the other girls come up from the common room.

He sits down and pulls the curtains around the part of the bed that faces the door so he can still see her as she gets ready for bed.

Regulus is still wearing his school uniform, albeit his tie is in his pocket and half his shirt buttons are undone. But he can't sleep in that. Danica glances at him and slowly pulls her shirt off and then turns around to take her bra off. She reaches into a drawer and pulls on a silk top. Her shoulders are on show again.

Regulus controls his urge to kiss them and busies his hands by taking his shirt off. Danica turns to face him and he watches as her eyes dart down his chest, to his abs and up again. He smirks and bites his lip as she slips her skirt off.

"Mind if I just wear this?" She says, sounding slightly nervous, standing in her underwear.

"Of course I don't mind," he says and stands up to pull his trousers off.

"I- er- Reg..." Danica says, looking wildly at his legs and then up at his face. "I- I'm not- ready..." she looks away, embarrassed.

It takes him a second to realize what she's on about.

"Oh!" He says and rubs the back of his neck, "I wasn't gonna suggest that already... I just can't sleep in uniform."

She slowly meets his eyes.

"Yeah," she sighs, "sorry, how stupid of me."

He shakes his head and reaches out for her, opening his arms. She takes small steps towards him until her head is in his bare chest and his arms are enveloping her.

The door bangs open and she looks up at him then shoves him quickly into her bed and closes the curtains around him. He sits up, barely breathing, scared that if he makes the slightest sound his cover will be blown.

"Hey Emily," Danica says. Regulus can see her foot through the small gap at the bottom of the curtain and she is obviously brushing something under the bed.

Shit, he thinks, my trousers.

"What's that?" Emily's voice comes from the other side of the room.

"What!?" Danica's voice is clearly panicked.

"Is that a Slytherin tie?"

There's a pause.

"Yeah, it is," Danica says simply. "I said I'd look after it for a friend."

Emily snorts and Regulus hears the door to the bathroom open.

"I bet it's that guy, Black," Emily says before closing the door.

"Shit," Danica whispers as she pulls the curtain back.

She shoves the green tie into his hand.

"We've got to get better at this," she says and scrambles into bed with him.

He shuffles over so she has room to lay down but she just looks at him then closes the curtains and doesn't even hesitate when she lays on his chest. He smiles and his arms automatically hold her tight.

She kisses his chest and he feels her long eyelashes brush against his bare skin as she closes her eyes.

"Good night Reggie," she whispers.

"Good night," he murmurs back, smiling and closing his eyes.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

The next morning he wakes to Danica's lips softly pressing against his own. He smiles and keeps his eyes shut, moving his hands to find her body. He grips her waist gently and he feels her straddle his lap. Slowly she pulls her face away but presses her finger to his lips, telling him to stay quiet. Danica sits up, running her hands down his chest as she puts more weight on his hips.

He smiles up at her and moves his hands under her top, feeling the silk wash over the backs of his hands and the smoothness of her skin on his palms. Danica bites her lip and grinds her hips a little. He closes his eyes and rocks his head back, sighing in pleasure as he feels himself grow, his boxers becoming tighter.

"Shh," Danica leans over him, breathing it in his ear.

Regulus does everything to control his emotions. He runs his hands up her back and he feels her arch it as she bucks her hips, sucking in air close to his ear. He can feel her body moving against his erection and he fights to hold in a moan. She kisses his neck, biting softly and sucking on his skin as she moves.

Then she pulls away, smirking and winking as she moves off his lap. She looks down and sees the bulge and she bites her lip.

"We can do that another time," she whispers in his ear. Then she sits back up and peeps out her curtains.

Danica glances back at Regulus then slides out of bed silently.

He looks down and resorts to having to sort it out himself later. His girlfriend's hand comes back through the curtain holding his shirt and trousers. He sits up and pulls his trousers on then moves the curtain aside to look out.

Danica looks around the room then nods and Regulus slips out. Before he can move, however, he has two hands on his chest and Danica looks up at him, shaking her head. She pulls the shirt from his hand and shoves it against him. A silent gesture to tell him that his chest is hers and only hers. Smirking, he pulls it on and she buttons it up for him then grabs his tie and loosely ties it around his neck. She smiles at him and leans up and pecks his cheek in goodbye.

He leaves before any of the other girls wake up and find him there, heading straight for his dorm for fresh clothes, hoping he doesn't bump into anyone with such a noticeable lump in his pants.

When he gets there, he finds it empty, the other boys making the most of the warm weather. He heads to the bathroom and pulls his trousers and boxers off, pleasuring himself now that he is alone.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Eventually, he makes it to breakfast and he runs into Sirius as soon as he enters the Great Hall.

"You thought any more about the curse?" Sirius asks quietly, completely unaware of anything that happened last night or this morning.

He shakes his head but one thought enters his mind simultaneously. He pauses and looks at Sirius then slaps a hand onto his shoulder in excitement.

"What?" Sirius says, looking at him like he's gone mad.

"This is gonna sound crazy," he says, "but just hear me out, okay?"

Sirius nods and motions for Regulus to follow him. The boys walk outside and around the side of the castle where it is peaceful.

"Okay," Sirius says, sitting on an old-looking bench, "tell me."

Regulus sits next to him and collects his thoughts then speaks slowly.

"So you know how some curses are to do with hate and love and all that shit?" He looks at Sirius who nods. "Well, what if the curse can only be broken if the person I love most takes me?"

Sirius stares at him for a moment, seemingly blank. Very slowly he starts to nod as it makes sense in his mind.

"It's worth a try," he says and pulls Regulus into a tight hug. "So the person you love most?"

Regulus pulls away and looks him in the eyes. "I think you know the answer to that."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚