༄ Regulus༄

Slowly Regulus wakes up, a white sheet is draped over his still naked body and sunlight streams in through the blinds over the window. They create shadowed lines over his skin and the rest of the empty bed. He breathes in Danica's smell: warm and calming. He rubs his eyes and his chest feels empty without her on it.

He sighs and wonders where she's gone so he sits up, his cuts not as sore as they were - maybe because of the potion but he'd like to think they're better because of what happened last night. He smiles at the memory and pushes himself off the bed, looking around for his clothes. Simultaneously the door opens softly and Danica walks in with a tray of food and two mugs.

"Where're you off to, eh?" She says and sets the tray down on her small wooden desk and walks over to him. She's wearing a big t-shit: Queen merchandise; and his boxers. He grins at her and pulls her close by her hips, lifting the shirt so that he touches her smooth skin. Her arms circle his neck and bring his face down to meet hers.

The kiss is tender. Nothing like the feverish and needy feeling that was last night. He pulls away and rests his forehead on hers.

"How'd you sleep?" She asks quietly, gently running her hands through his hair.

"Never slept better," he says though it was only a couple of hours. But it's the truth. His nights, recently, have been possessed by nightmares; he often wakes up shaking and sweating all over, his breathing hard and heart pounding. But with Danica, he sleeps peacefully.

She smiles up at him and pushes him back onto the bed, gently.

"I made breakfast," she says and sits next to him, putting the try between them. On it is a plate of Crêpes and two steaming mugs of tea.

He smiles at her. "Thank you," he says and picks one up and begins eating. She watches, waiting for his reaction.

Chocolate oozes into his mouth and he nods, closing his eyes. "Mm," he hums, "delicious."

She giggles and he opens his eyes as she leans over the tray and kisses his jaw.

"I love you," she murmurs.

"I love you too," he replies, then adds, "my beautiful flower," trying out the new name.

She pulls away and looks at him, a small blush creeping from her ears and across her cheeks. She smiles at him and bites her lip.

"Eat up," she says, trying not to show how much that affected her and how much she likes it. "I'll show you around once you're done."

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Once he's eaten, he pulls on his sweatpants so that Danica can take him across the landing to a smaller room that's full of boxes. A tiny wooden closet stands in the corner and she steps around the piles on the floor to reach it. Regulus watches as she opens it up to reveal clothes that are perfect for him.

"They're all Jackson's old clothes," she explains, "we hardly ever throw things away, as you can see," she scowls that the rest of the room.

He shrugs and steps over the boxes and wraps his arms around her from behind.

"If you did throw things out then I'd be walking around naked," he mumbles and smirks, grazing his lips on the back of her neck.

He feels her lean into him and she twists her head to face him. "I wouldn't mind that y'know," she says smirking, "but I'm not sure Jackson would say the same thing."

He laughs and shakes his head. "No, I don't think he'll like me doing that in his house."

She giggles and kisses his jaw, her velvet lips caressing his skin.