࿔ Danica ࿔

Together, Danica and Regulus make it through to Christmas, choosing to remain at school, knowing it will be the safest place for them. They bid goodbye to the three boys and return to the Slytherin common room where Danica is now able to be because there are so few students staying for Christmas.

Regulus sits on a couch and Danica curls up on top of him. The warm glow of the fire in front of them makes the normally cold room slightly warmer but it is not enough for Danica so she steels Regulus' warmth.

"My common room's so much cosier than yours," she says, her voice muffled against his chest.

"You're a kind Hufflepuff," he says as he plays with her hair, "I'm a cunning Slytherin. That's why our common rooms are so different."

Danica huffs and her breath can be seen in the air.

"That should not be happening inside," she says watching the white breath rise and dissipate.

"Nope," Regulus' voice sounds far away so Danica shifts onto her back and into his lap to look at him.

"What's on your mind?" She asks softly as he cups her face, looking down at her.

"You," he says sexily and she bites her lip.

"Oh really?"

"Mhm."

"What about me?" Danica asks, trying to match his sexiness.

Regulus smirks and moves his hand down the side of her face, tracing it down her body. She closes her eyes and shivers, not because of the cold though.

"What was your question again?" She can tell he is teasing her and she takes a deep breath, trying not to think about where his hand is going.

"W-what a-about... m-m?" She stammers and bites her lip as his cold fingers move along the line of her jeans.

He looks down at her and pulls his hand away. Danica groans softly and sits up.

"Can we go upstairs?" She asks.

He nods and they stand up together. Danica feels his hand take hers and she pulls him up, finally not needing the cloak. She pushes open his door and turns to face Regulus, pulling him in and jumping on him, wrapping her legs around his waist and kissing him hard on the lips. He closes the door with his foot and then pushes her up against it. She moans softly as he rubs his erection on her, making her go wet. He pulls his lips away from her mouth and makes his way down her jaw and neck.

"Reg- please-" she begs, as she tilts her head to the side, gripping his hair in her fingers. They haven't done this for a while, too afraid that people would find them and Danica is craving him more than ever.

Regulus holds her against the door as he moves his hands down her body to grip the end of her shirt, pulling it over her head. Then his lips are back on her, kissing down her neck, down her chest. She rocks her head back against the door and pushes her breasts out. Regulus' tongue runs over her skin and she gulps down a breath as he unclasps her bra so he can lick her breasts. He sucks on her hard nipples and she gasps and tugs his hair, moving herself up his body.

"Reggie-" she moans his name, desperate.

He pulls away and moves his hands under her ass, supporting her as he carries her to the bed, laying her down in a rush and climbing on top of her. She attempts to take his shirt off, trying to unbutton it with feverish hands. She gives up and rips it, buttons flying everywhere. She yanks it off and runs her hands over his chest. Her legs are already apart and she can feel him through their clothes, making her wetter. Regulus kisses down her body and pulls her jeans off, revealing a red thong.

"Whoa-" he breathes as he drops her jeans on the floor, staring at her. Danica bites her lip and whines, wanting him - needing him - inside her.

"Reg-" she moans and runs a hand down her body and under her thong. But Regulus pulls her hand away, making her whine more. He moves his hands down her waist, pulling her thong off and throwing it behind him. Then he's back over her, pushing one finger and then another into her. Danica gasps and rocks her head back. "Fuck-"

He pulls his fingers out and stands up again, making her groan. She watches him rip his remaining clothes off himself then he leans over her, reaching into his drawer.

"The fuck did you get a condom from?" Danica manages to find her voice.

"Seventh-year muggleborn," he says and rips it open with his teeth

Fuck that was sexy, Danica thinks as she watches him roll it down his length.

"Reg-" she whines.

He smirks and climbs over her again, grabbing her hands and pulling them over her head, holding them tight in one fist. She bites her lip as he pushes into her.

"REG!" She screams and takes a breath.

He moves in and out of her, starting slow and then building up his speed. Her legs are already shaking and she is a moaning mess of heat and sweat. She moves her legs up and wraps them around his waist, making him go into her further. She screams as she releases and Regulus pinches her nipples with his free hand, making her feel more pleasure than she could ever imagine.

He eventually starts to slow down, causing her to cum again.

"Fuck..." Regulus breathes into her ear, taking shaky breaths.

"Reg-" she whimpers as he pulls away, collapsing onto the bed beside her.

She lays there, catching her breath as her legs slowly stop shaking. Regulus turns on his side to look at her and he reaches out and cups the side of her face, wiping the perspiration off her forehead. She closes her eyes and leans into his touch.

"Best. Sex. Ever." She says and Regulus chuckles.

"Amazing," he whispers and rolls onto his stomach to look at her.

She just lays there, letting him drown in her as she drowns in him.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"Merry Christmas," Danica wakes up to Regulus' voice on Christmas morning a few days later. His lips caress hers as she opens her eyes, smiling.

"What a nice present," she says quietly as she tilts her chin up to kiss him back.

Regulus lets her then pulls away, leaning over the side of the bed and lifting a small package up and placing it between them.

Danica smiles and pulls him into a kiss again.

"I hope you like it," he says after they pull away.

Danica takes the package and opens it. A small box falls into her hand and she looks up at Regulus. He smiles at her, biting his lip as she opens it up.

Her jaw drops as her eyes gaze at the silver necklace cushioned in blue velvet.

"Oh my lord, Reg," she whispers, taken aback. "Is that the one I saw in the shop?"

He nods and takes it out for her, holding it up. She turns around so he can put it on her, lifting her hair out the way. She feels the cold silver touch her skin then Regulus' warm fingers on the nape of her neck. When it's clasped, he bends down and kisses her neck. She leans back into him, closing her eyes.

"Merry Christmas, flower," he murmurs against her skin as he kisses just under her ear.

"Merry Christmas, Reggie," she whispers.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚