༄ Regulus༄

"You're so beau'iful, flower," Regulus whispers as Danica stares at him, still unable to speak properly because to stretch his lips would cause the metallic taste of blood to enter his mouth.

She smiles sweetly and bites her lip.

"Never stop calling me flower," she squeals and peppers his face with kisses. He chuckles, liking the feeling of her silk lips on his cuts.

"I p'omise I won'," he says.

She giggles, "you sound so strange like that- you're normally the posh one."

He pouts playfully.

"But it's cute," Danica says leaning down and licking along his bottom lip. "Does that feel better...?"

He closes his eyes, smiling, stretching his lips out and feeling the blood begin to seep out. Danica licks it up for him.

"Sorry," she whispers, "maybe try not to smile, baby."

"Pwri'y hard," he says, barely moving his lips.

"Shh," Danica kisses from his mouth, down his jaw then to his ear. "Y'know," she whispers, "Jackson hates you sleeping in my room... but I don't care," she pauses to nip at his ear. "Can we try something?" She asks, her lips grazing his skin.

He nods, having a vague idea what this something is.

She kisses his neck, below his jaw, gently biting down and sucking. She leaves a mark then he feels her hand move to the sheet and pulls it back, revealing his skinny frame. Danica leans over him, kissing his chest and she works her way down his body to his v-line. He bites his lip, forgetting the pain and rocking his head back. Her fingers run along the line of his boxers. The feeling is very seductive and he feels himself harden. Danica pulls his boxers down and she kisses lower. He takes deep breaths as she plays with him, licking up and down his full length. Regulus feels her lick his tip. He bites back a moan as her mouth slowly wraps around him and she starts moving her head up and down. She begins slowly, unsure at first but she soon gets into it and a while later he releases into her mouth.

Danica slowly moves back up his body and she looks at him.

"How was that?" She asks, her voice low and sexy.

He looks at her, slightly breathless.

"The fucking best," he says and reaches out for her, cupping her face and rubbing her cheek, smirking. "You go' cum on your cheek."

She blushes and doesn't meet his eyes. Laughing, he pulls her close and kisses her softly.

"Anyfink I can do for you?" He asks, wanting to please her as much as she pleases him.

She shakes her head, "look at you- no offence- but you can't really do much."

He smirks. "I think I can do sommink," he says as he moves his hands down her body and to her waist.

She looks at him, needy. Biting his very sore lip, he unbuttons her shorts and she shuffles them down so he doesn't have to move much. Danica then looks back up at him expectedly.

Slowly he moves his hand down and to her panties, pulling them away and brushing his hand on her. He hears a sharp intake of breath and he smirks, moving his fingers slowly into her. He watches as she closes her eyes, rocking her head back against the bed. His fingers are wet and he moves them gently, feeling the release of more. Danica's mouth opens a little and a small whimper escapes.

"Mm..." she moans softly, "Reg..."

He leans over her, moving his fingers faster and he kisses her neck. She releases more and he decides that nipping at her skin will please her too. Carefully he takes a bite and he sucks on her jaw.