Chapter 11

Back in School again.

This time, we're in US Government... another required course. In this class, I sit horizontally from Scott while Stiles sits in the seat directly behind him.

This morning, Scott has been telling us about how he left the house in the middle of the night last night and witnessed some big gun showdown. Derek was there, along with the alpha, and an angry woman. Which means, our previous assumption about Derek being the alpha was incorrect. So basically, we have not one, not two, but THREE werewolves to deal with. One of which is a crazy murderer, and another who shows up at my house randomly threatening me and Scott...

That makes me feel REEEEEEAAAAAALLLLL safe.

Why is my brother, out of all the possible brothers, the one who decides to get up in the middle of the night and go find places and situations where he could die?

Our teacher starts to pass back our tests that we took about a week ago, but the tests don't distract Stiles from the werewolf update, because after staring off in thought for a few minutes, he taps on Scott's shoulder and starts firing off questions, "If Derek isn't the alpha... if he's not the one who bit you... then who did?"

Scott thinks for a second before he shrugs, and whispers, "I don't know."

Stiles sits back, before thinking of his next question, and leaning forward again to smack Scott on the back, "Did the alpha kill the bus driver?"

"I don't know."

Once again, he sits back in his seat, this time he's frustratedly gnawing on his upper lip. Letting out a sigh, he leans up again, "Does Allison's dad know about the alpha?"

"I don't know!" Scott responds loudly, successfully grabbing the attention of all the other students. He probably lost his temper and got aggravated because he doesn't know any of the answers to the questions we have.

Stiles looks around with an awkward smile on his face before leaning his head on his fist for a second.

By now our teacher made her way to us, and places my test on my desk, there is an 'A' written at the top, I turn to Stiles to see how he did,  and his grade matches the 'A' I got on mine. Giving each other a small high-five, we then shift our attention to Scott. On the top of his test, there is a 'D' along with a note written under it- 'Not like you! See me after class.'

Leaning over Scott's shoulder, Stiles' forehead scrunches as a look of sympathy appears, "Dude you need to study more." Which results in the former slamming his paper down and half-turning to send Stiles an angry look.

"That was a joke. Scott it's one test!" he scoffs defensively.

"You're gonna make it up." I assure him, "Do you want help studying? Stiles and I study together, we were actually going to study after school, so I'm sure we could help yo—"

"No, I'm studying with Allison after school." Scott sighs.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah, I'm sure there will be a whole lot of studying."

Stiles also knows exactly what this means, because his eyebrows shoot up in surprise and he smiles suggestively, patting Scott on the back with a proud expression, "That's my boy."

"We're just studying." he responds pointedly.

"Uh, no, you're not."

"No, I'm not?"

"Seriously Stiles, why are you encouraging this?" I ask, "He obviously needs to study."

"Not if I'm forced to live vicariously through him!" he then turns to Scott, "If you go to her house today and squander that colossal opportunity, I-I swear to God, I'll have you de-balled."