𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬

𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬

  "3, 2, 1, GO!" 2 Lamborghinis,  2 Ferraris, and 1 Bugatti zoom down the tracks along Seoul's National Stadium, screams of excitement and cheers erupt as each bright colour sports car race to complete the race, the competition finally coming to an end, as the fans jump with joy, watching the metallic purple Ferrari zoom past the finishing line first, coming in first place. 

  Claiming her trophy and taking a picture, Y/n's parents run over to the 16 year old. "My racer darling, well done! First place again huh!" Sharing the joy with her family, her parents and her best bud Lee Soyeon engulf her in a hug, as they made their way into the office, to be greeted by a group of 4 people, 2 female and 2 men. Greeting everyone, Y/n had no idea what this sudden meeting was for that included her, but her heart drops when she recognises the logo on the top right hand of the paper. Blue Flame professional racing team. 

  "Congrats on winning once again, Y/n! You really are a racing prodigy for your skills, at such a young age." Of course, her parents were more than happy to see that their daughter finally joined a  well known professional racing team, famous worldwide. Still shocked at everything that happened, Y/n was also told that the purple Ferrari she raced with is hers, as her birthday present and reward for winning the competition, given by the Professional Racing Team. "I can't believe you have your own Lambo now, I'm jealous." Soyeon pouts at her.

  "I can't believe it too, it's too good to be true. I'm only 16, and I own a Lambo now, and I'm in Blue Flame? It's like a dream." Soyeon nods, hugging the girl. "But, since it's mine now, do you want to... go for a drive with me in it? You'll be the first I ride that car with." Soyeon's eyes gleam in happiness, as she nods. "Of course I will ride it with you first, I'm your sister, for life." The two giggle.  Y/n's parents drove back to their home, while Y/n and Soyeon fangirl over the beautiful sports car, driving home.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is the fan meeting! You promised you will go with me, right?" Y/n reminded her best friend. "Yes yes, I didn't forget, my dear Y/n," Soyeon laughs, as both girls reach home, parking the nice car safely in the garage. 

Y/n takes a shower, exhaustedly. Minutes before she went to bed, she decided that she wants to look good for the fan meet tomorrow, booking a hair appointment with Soyeon tomorrow before the fan meet. Sharing a room with Soyeon, the older girl comes out of the shower, hearing hisses coming from Y/n's bed. "Y/n? Y/n!" 

Burning sensations came from Y/n's collar, as she grabbed onto her neck, grunting in pain. Blood starts to ooze out of Y/n's palm, as the pain finally came to a stop. "Oh my god...It's a soulmate mark, Y/n!" Running to the mirror, Y/n unveils the red skin under a unique logo. "What the...sOulMatE MARK???" 

"Well, when everyone turns 16 on their birthday, a certain marking symbol will appear anywhere on you upper body, like a tattoo. Whether or not you find your soulmate, people usually check whether their logos are the same, to see if they are soulmates or not. And usually, couples are mainly soulmates you know," Y/n turns around, surprised at Soyeon's remark. 

"See, I have mine too." Soyeon lifts up her shirt, a different marking right beside her belly button. "Wait...so your soulmate is...MARK?" Soyeon blushes, as she nods. "So that's why you're his girlfriend..." Y/n seemed to get it now, her curiosity dies down.

"Whatever, boys my age now are such assholes, I don't really need a soulmate now. Let's go to sleep." Soyeon bursts out laughing, as both girls go to sleep.