𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦

𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦

 A week flies past quickly, as Y/n ignores all of them as usual, not uttering a single thing around them. Rei was her only comfort at home, and it was finally time for Y/n to go to London. She was already at the airport with Rei, about to go through the custom checks. 

Not knowing, Rei silently texts her 7 soulmates, telling them to rush here immediately, or they would regret it. It was time for Y/n to walk in, until 7 familiar faces were seen at the end of the corridor. "You told them, didn't you." Eyeing the older girl, Rei smiled sadly. 

"Just for you to remember their faces. You will miss them, I'm so sure." They were running over, while you look at them, turning back. "I'll text you when I land. I got to go." Getting up, you didn't want to talk to them at all, walking in quickly, after sharing a hug with Rei. "I'll miss you." "Y/n!" 

Tears were about to fall, but you quickly pull your luggage in, not looking back. Entering, you waved at them, sharing a sad smile, before walking in to board the plane. "I didn't think it would be so hard." 

Flying for close to a whole day, you took the chance to sleep, before arriving in London. Landing, your phone was buzzing continuously, and you saw multiple messages from each one of them, including Rei, Soyeon and your mum. You told them that you just landed, and you were ok. 

Heeseung

How can you not tell us you were leaving?

Jay

YAH. At least say that you were gonna go.

Jake

Bruh. What do you think you're doing? Classic K-Drama?

Sunghoon

When are you coming back.

Sunoo

We'll miss you.

Jungwon

We could've sent you. 

Niki

YAHHHHHH

YOU

HOW CAN YOU NOT TELL MEEEE

You see their messages, but couldn't be bothered to reply, only replying your mum and the other two girls. The best thing you could do for your soulmates was to be away from them, to let Rei get together with them.