𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦

Don't you have an appointment with the doctor later? Heeseung asks you, as you nod at him, while eating your breakfast, several glances on you. I'm coming with you. I have to know too. Sure. 

"What are you guys talking about? I'm curious." Rei asks, looking at the two. "Nothing, nothing." She doesn't need to know, don't tell her. Jake throws a curious glance at you like a golden retriever, that wanted to know. "Oh, by the way, PD nim said we are going to get our rings today." Jungwon announces. Huh? Don't worry, if you want to just talk to me, just think of me, the rest won't hear. 

"In the afternoon. We're going somewhere later." Heeseung replies casually, before they go to the company. Heeseung followed you into the hospital, but you only realised Jake followed behind. "What are you doing here?"

"I have the right to know what's wrong with you, right? You're my soulmate." Ignoring him, Heeseung just grabs your hand, bringing you to see the doctor. 

"How is she, doctor?" "Her mark is starting to heal, it's a good sign. Perhaps, you're her first soulmate that accepted her?" The doctor examines your collarbone, while Heeseung answers his question. "I've just bonded with her not too long ago, is that a good thing for her?" His tone laced with concern, watching the doctor do his thing. 

"Of course, bonding with her soulmates is what she needs, to seal up the wound here. It's doing well, so I'll reduce the medicine for her, take good care of yourself, y/n." Thanking him, the 3 of you get out, with you still ignoring his presence. Jake. 

Your boyfriend goes to the counter to get the medication, eyeing Jake intensely, before leaving us. "How's dating life with hyung?" "Never better. Someone cares for me now." You answer coldly, constantly avoiding his glance. 

He starts to stare at you, the tension going stale. "Can you stop talking to me like that?! We were good before you went to London! Why are you acting like this to me?!" He drags you to the balcony outside, finally losing his cool. "Good? What was good? The way you replaced me with your new member, from Shin Yijin? What do you take me for?" His was startled at you shouting at him, but listened. 

"I...I'm sorry, y/n ah. I don't know if this is about our soulmate bond, but I can't stand you being so lovey dovey with him only, it hurts. The things you do for him...why can't you do it for me too-" "Because...You're not my boyfriend! You don't even acknowledge that I'm your soulmate, why should I show you my affection! Does it even sound sane to you? Normal people have 1 soulmate, I HAVE 7! And it just have to be you seven people, that switch girls faster...than the number of comebacks you guys have per year!" Tears sprang to your eyes, surprising Jake, embarrassed. 

About to leave because of the humiliation, Jake didn't know how to react, instinctively grabbing her wrist, pulling her into a hug, from behind. The girl just sniffle, looking down. "I hear what you say...and I understand, I'm sorry I hurt you, it really wasn't my intention. I didn't know...that you felt that way towards me. I really didn't know. Until now." You patiently listen to him, embarrassed at blurting out at him so suddenly, but happy he finally noticed your feelings. 

That happy moment dies off, when someone appeared in your mind. Rei. "Do whatever you want. Just don't disappoint Rei." y/n walks away, to see Heeseung at the door, witnessing everything. "Let's go, oppa." Pulling him away, Jake stares back at the couple in sadness, watching them leave. 

"Do you

"Do you...like Jake?" In all seriousness, the boy asks you, awaiting your answer. "I...I hope you don't blame me for seven soulmates, cuz...I like all...of you. But, I'm most thankful to you, for being the first one." You lock eyes with him, who sat across you, a simple smile across your face. 

You didn't see a change in his expression, starting to worry about what he was thinking. The next second, he switches up into a smirk, "So you love me the most?" Rolling your eyes, you laugh at his question, having your meal together. 

"I've got to go for training." "I have to record for the new comeback too." The boy pecks your cheek, before running into the Hybe building. Taking the driver's seat, you rush to train for next week's competition. 

Hours and hours flew by, before you were finally off training. Taking a shower, you were about to leave to go home, when you spot someone at the entrance. Jake?

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: '𝘚𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭 𝘧𝘢𝘳' 𝘰𝘳 '𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘤𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘦'? 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦?

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 =❤️️

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 - 𝘌𝘕𝘏𝘠𝘗𝘌𝘕 ❣

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘔𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘻 (𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴), 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!!! 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 26 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨!! 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘶𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘥, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘟𝘋!  𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭! 𝘓𝘶𝘷 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘩 ❤️️- 𝙍𝙚𝙞