𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯

𝘔𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐𝘯

  " Y/n, since you are Enhypen's soulmate, and they are idols, we hope that you can follow certain procedures and instructions by the staff, like moving in and staying with Enhypen, or either one of you will feel the pain from not bonding with one another." Nodding, Y/n just wishes to leave then, without any more trouble. 

Since Soyeon was hungry, the two girls went to eat, Y/n still in a daze. "Hey, you okay?" Expressionless, Y/n recalls how that Yijin girl glared at them before they left. "Yijin is really pretty. I see why they would like her. I mean, look at me." Sadness and hurt were evident in Y/n's eyes, and Soyeon could feel her own heart breaking at Y/n's words as well. "Hey...I'm sure they will like you, over that bitch that tried so hard to get her idols' attention." 

Sitting at a corner, Y/n's eyes roamed over to see her soulmates, Enhypen walk into the cafeteria. With their girlfriend. Yijin. "You okay?" Soyeon turns around, to see the 8 of them being laughing, smiling and eating together. Staring blankly at them, the familiar ache arise in Y/n's heart. "You know what, who said that soulmates have to be together. If they really like that Yijin girl so much, let them be. I rather see them be happy, than force my way in between." 

"Y/n ah..." Worry fills Soyeon, tears unconsciously drip down Y/n's eyes, pain starting to erupt from Y/n's collar once again. "It hurts at your mark, right? You can't deny fate. You guys are literally tied to each other you whole life." Wiping away tears, Y/n deep down felt sad that this was how her love story and first heartbreak was going to be. "I can't take this, seriously." Standing up, Soyeon drags Y/n over to their table.

"Hi." 8 pairs of eyes turn to Soyeon, and then Y/n. "Hi, how can we help you?" Sunoo spoke up, before smiling at Soyeon. "This is Y/n. I'm Soyeon." Shaking hands, Soyeon sits Y/n down beside Jungwon before sitting down. "Do you guys mind us sitting here? Y/n is a fan," Soyeon added. 

"Oh! Really?! Thanks so much," Heeseung was happy, turning to lock eyes with Y/n. As if that moment lasted, Both their eyes glowed a slight golden. Surprised, Heeseung was thrown off guard. "Wait, why did that happen?" Y/n finally spoke, earning their attention. "What happened?" "Your eyes, it was golden for a few seconds," Y/n remarked. 

"Was it? Haha I don't know," Laughing, both of them just shaked hands. Suddenly, that irritating voice squeaked. "Oppa, that's her. She's the one that said my soulmate mark is different from yours! She said that I'm not your soulmate!" Soyeon was visibly angry, trying to keep in her anger. 

"Oh yeah, we're here today just to tell you that Yijin is not your soulmate, my girl Y/n here is, not her." Surprise struck them, as Y/n was starting to feel a little embarrassed. "Uh...what do you mean? Do you have any proof?" Niki adds, moving to hold Yijin's hand. "Y/n and I came all the way here just to tell PD nim that, don't believe me, ask your beloved girlfriend. PD nim got a professional to check both their marks, and when it came to Yijin's real mark, it was different. She tattooed her left arm to look like your mark. It was proven by the professional just now that was a doctor." 

"Wait...so you're saying...Y/n now has to stay in our dorm, and Yijin is...leaving?" Sunghoon was more upset than surprised, which somehow hurt Y/n. "She just turned 16 yesterday, so we could tell when you guys revealed your marks yesterday that Y/n is your real soulmate." Throughout the entire time, Yijin was turning redder, as if a ticking bomb about to blow off. 

"Ok then, so what if Y/n is our real soulmate? We only love Yijin, and no one can replace her. She is special to us." Jungwon adds. Ouch. 

Eyes start to fall upon Y/n that just kept her head down. Soyeon was beyond mad and worried for the poor girl. Her 7 soulmates basically rejected her. About to lose her mind, Y/n just looks at Yijin smiling triumphantly, about to break down. Standing up abruptly, she was about to lose her cool. "It's fine. I get it. She's your girlfriend. I'm just a stranger that got pulled into your lives, and I apologize for that." Tears were at the brim of Y/n's eyes, about to drip out, the logo was burning into her skin, making it unbearable. "Y/n ah-" 

"Have you not created enough a scene unnie? Or you still want to have fun toying with their girlfriend- whatever. Don't worry, PD nim is my uncle, I will talk him into letting you guys stay with your girlfriend. You should just forget that I am your soulmate." Sympathetic eyes fell on Y/n. "I'm going for training. Wherever you want to go, suit yourself unnie. I'm disappointed in you." Kicking the table at its foot, Y/n walks away quickly. Why did I even think that they would pick me over their girlfriend?