𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦

𝘉𝘭𝘶𝘦 𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦

Driving to Blue Flame's training centre, Y/n arrives and practices over and over again around the tracks. Time flies as her colleagues left one by one and soon, she was alone along the tracks. Sweating buckets, Y/n finally goes to take a shower at the training centre. Despite enjoy her time racing here, her mind wanders to Jungwon's comment at the table.

"Even if Y/n is our real soulmate, Yijin is still our girlfriend and we love her." As if getting slapped by reality, Y/n slides against the door onto the floor, hugging her head, tears welling up in her eyes. "They must really dislike me for going in between them and their girlfriend now." It was as if her mind was scolding her, sobbing quietly in the shower, before receiving a text, from the one and only, PD nim. 

"I'm at Enhypen's dorm for dinner, come over when you're done with training. We can talk there, ok? I heard from Soyeon about Jungwon's comment at your lunch table. Don't think about skipping, ok? I even have clothes and most of your belongings in their dorm already." 

Sighing, she could only make her way there, since her uncle and her father would be disappointed in her for not listening if she did not go. Parking her car, Y/n slowly made her way up, ringing on the doorbell. Opening the door, it was Niki holding the door. "You're here." Y/n's cold facade masks over her true sad self, as she removes her shoes, placing her helmet beside her shoes. 

Both of them walk in to 7 faces, and the other Yijin girl was not there. "You're here, Y/n. Sit here." Walking over, she sits down carefully, placing her keys and phone on the table. "Uncle." Not able to look at Enhypen's gaze, she stares blankly at the table. "I'm not hungry, it's fine." "I told your parents and Soyeon. You're staying here tonight." Looking up expressionless, she tries to argue. "I can't stay here. I already told you why, uncle." PD nim switches to a stern expression, before standing up to leave. 

"Please take good care of her, she needs to be watched over." Smiling at the boys, Y/n got frustrated. "Uncle!" "No discussion. You can't be hurting yourself like that, and eat something. You need the energy to race. You know that yourself. And don't worry about Yijin, I'll handle it." 

As if obedient little kids, Enhypen just agrees respectfully, before PD nim leaves. As if the moment he leaves, the boys didn't seem to care about her existence. Feeling her heart break once again, she couldn't care less, taking her things and head to the door. "Yah. Where do you think you're going."

"Away from here, isn't that obvious?" Y/n retaliates, her clenching her jaw. "Sit down." Heeseung spoke sternly as everyone grabbed a seat. Not even sparing them a glance, she grabs her helmet, before going for a drive. "YOU!" 

Y/n goes for a short drive around the neighbourhood thinking of her options of where she can stay the night. Seeing that even the training centre is closed, she could only drive back to the boys' dorm. All she knew was that she has to grab whatever she can, and make her way out. Slowly dragging her feet quietly with her socks on, she crosses the living room to see everyone still at the table, using their phones. 

"Stop there." Heeseung's voice once again rings throughout the house. "This is my last warning. Don't make me go there and carry you over. Sit. Down." Staring soullessly into Heeseung's eyes, she took a seat at the very end of the table. "What. If you have something to say. Make it quick. I'm leaving."

"You are not."