𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘵

𝘑𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘱𝘵.2

"Can I...kiss you?" Surprised, you look up at him almost immediately, looking down embarrassed. "Let's go. This isn't the time to do this-" Silencing you with his lips, you tried so hard to push him away, but he doesn't budge. Not kissing back, you couldn't help it, giving in. 

Seconds that turn after making out, you pull away from him. "You've got what you wanted. Can we go home now?" WHERE ON EARTH ARE THE BOTH OF YOU- On the way back, oppa. 

Reaching home, everyone was doing their own thing, as you went into the room you shared with your boyfriend

Reaching home, everyone was doing their own thing, as you went into the room you shared with your boyfriend. You didn't know how to face Heeseung, after what happened. Sitting on edge of the bed, you didn't realise he walked in, hugging you from behind, startling you. "Why are you so jumpy today, baby?"

"Oppa, how would you feel if I got into a relationship with the rest of them? Is that considered cheating on you? I'm so sorry, I really don't know what I'm supposed to do..." About to start panicking, he calms you down into breathing slowly, as if he understood the situation already.

"Jake made a move, didn't he?" You stayed silent, unsure of what to even feel after kissing Jake when Heeseung is your boyfriend. "I've thought about it for awhile, and talked to Jake." "You did?" Surprise written all over you face like a pup, he chuckles, stroking your hair. "You're our soulmate. It's not wrong for you to fall for all of them. We've agreed to share you, to be our girlfriend." 

"So...you're really ok?" "Why would I not be, princess?" Laughing at your expression, he just stares at you, melting in embarrassment. Pulling the covers over yourself, you felt embarrassed. Hey, don't be embarrassed. Ugh, I forgot you can hear me. 

Leaning over to you, he gets under the covers, pulling the covers off you, snuggling into you. His warm caramel scent hits your nose, that familiar feeling of being with him again making you feel better. What did Jake do. He kissed me. You could tell the boy's mood turned sour, he was feeling jealous. 

You already let him kiss you? Why? He didn't really give me an option, hon. Hon? Short for honey, sounds nice right? Only call me that, Jake doesn't deserve it. Don't be jealous, I still feel awkward around him. Good. 

Your boyfriend suddenly gets up, hovering his body over you. W...what are you doing? I want to be your first in everything, before the others, because I only loved you my entire life. Worried at what he was about to do, he covers the quilt over himself, inching lower to you, connecting your lips with his, as your arms snake around his neck, pulling him closer. I love you. 

The next morning, you woke up, with your boyfriend next to you, his head on your neck

The next morning, you woke up, with your boyfriend next to you, his head on your neck. Slowly getting up, you get dressed, going to prepare breakfast. Exiting the room, you do your usual routine, before realising the vanilla scent coming from the kitchen. Walking in, you see Jake, in his bed robe, flipping hotcakes on a pan, fried eggs and bacon already done. 

"Morning." Jake turns around, startling you, as you were about to walk away. "Hey...Jake..." He sets the food on the table, before everyone came around to have some. 

"Our world tour is starting next month, so we need to get ready, manager said to have more dance practice." Jungwon announces before they leave, as you glanced over to your boyfriend, who seemed to have forgot about telling you. 

I forgot hehe- Do I have to go too? I think my competitions are there too. Of course you're going, manager said that you have to follow for your schedule too. Oh. "Talk aloud while you guys are with us will you? Those expressions without talking while understanding each other is really so weird..." Niki comments, sitting beside you commenting. 

The ride was long, before you realise both Heeseung's head and Niki's head were on the girl's shoulders, looking around awkward. They finally arrive, and both boys nonchalantly get up and out of the vehicle. 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘍𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘒-𝘱𝘰𝘱 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨?

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 5 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 :/

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘟𝘢 - 𝘞𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘴𝘳𝘺 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘤𝘶𝘻 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘴𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥...𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈𝘈𝘏𝘏𝘈𝘏𝘈 𝘭𝘶𝘷 𝘺𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 <3 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘬 𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘩 𝘮𝘶𝘢𝘩 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦

- 𝙍𝙚𝙞