𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦

𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

𝘈𝘪𝘳𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

Weeks pass, and the boys were on their way to the airport, with you. The van was filled, Heeseung beside you, and Jake. Out of everyone, Jake. The van was filled with discussion on how to get in safely. 

"Stay beside me later-" Both left and right, the two boys whisper to you, leading to both of them staring down at each other. "What." "She's staying with me, of course." "I walk faster, I can do it-" Furrowing his eyebrows, Heeseung knew he was right. "Help someone else, she's MY girlfriend, Jake. There's Rei too-" Five faces instantly glare at the poor boy, who could only turn to their face. 

"I have two hands oppa, it's fine-" "You're supposed to be taking my side." Obviously pouting, you giggled, hugging him. 

You all finally arrive, grabbing both boys' hands, practically running in. Unable to look up, you could practically see a lot of people staring you down, literal human bodies trying to push and shove you left and right. 

"WHO IS THAT GIRL-"

"Isn't it only Rei? Why is there another one-"

"YAH ITS ENJINE"

"WHAT"

The pressure of hearing your name being thrown around you made your palms sweat, before you finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, the departure gate. Getting in, you can finally breathe. "You okay?" That voice, it wasn't aussie, it wasn't Korean. 'Jay?'

"Y...yeah, I'm alive." You look around to Heeseung at the counter, and Jake at the customs counter, leaving you with the rest. 'Jay just talked to me. He just did. No way. He just talked to me-'

"Yah, it's your turn." Niki shoves you forward, he was behind. Clearing customs and checks, the boys were all hanging around the duty free shop. 

Boarding the plane, you were sat beside Heeseung and Jake once again. You were worried about going up, and noticing your tension, Heeseung grabs your hand, warming it up. The boy on your right notices, and grabs your other hand. "W...what do you think you're doing-" Practically talking to the wall, the boy falls into deep slumber with his airpods on, head resting your shoulder. 

Glancing over, your boyfriend chuckles, doing the same. "You also?" "It's comfy." 

Finally arriving in Germany, it took hours to clear customs, before the 8 of them were brought to their concert venue. Granting you entry by the staff, you entered as well. The space given to the boys were huge, and you couldn't hide your engene side, looking at everything in awe. 

"We have to head to the competition venue soon in 30 mins, get ready." The manager whispers by you, nodding. After walking rounds around the venue, you head to where the boys and Rei were, watching them get ready. 

"Yah, why are you still here? I thought you are about to leave." "About to, okay?" Niki snarks a comment at you, glancing through the mirror, his eyes met yours. Before leaving the room, Niki hands you a pass, the pass glaring three bold letters at you. V I P.