𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦

𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘙𝘢𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘨

'3 of them now are tied to me.' "Y/n!" You were shoved in between the two Ramen lovers, who seemed unusual today. "You have one more tonight, right?" Whispering into your ear, you turn to Hee, who brought his face close to yours, leaning onto your shoulder. "One more what?" Your left ear was whispered to as well, and you startle when you see Jake's face so close to yours.

"Get away, you!" Pushing Jake's face away, Hee looks back at you, as you nod. "8.30pm. Finals." "Can I come!!" The boy instantly switches up, looking totally like a golden puppy at that moment, as you slowly turn to him, watching as if golden sparks lit his eyes. "What's happening? Where are you guys going tomorrow? I mean it's our rest day." Leader-nim joins the conversation from behind, and y/n tries to turn to face him, turning away before they made eye contact.

"Well, we can go on a date together! Tomorrow!" Rei unnie suggests, and the rest agree. There's no harm in asking them, just see how they would reply, show them the tickets. As if your boyfie read your mind, you look at him, genuinely worried of rejection.

"Everyone! Out here!" Heeseung calls them out for you, after everyone got to eat and wash up for the day, your weary face seemed to speak a lot

"Everyone! Out here!" Heeseung calls them out for you, after everyone got to eat and wash up for the day, your weary face seemed to speak a lot. "What's going on?" Niki asks out loud, his head on Rei's lap, all looking towards Hee, who then gestures to you. "Okay, tell them." You look to him, as he gave you a reassuring look.

You pull out the tickets from behind your back, "I have 8 tickets for the grand prix tomorrow. A racing event. I'm inviting you to come and watch." Eyes leave their devices, staring at the tickets in her hand. "Do you...want to come?" Popping the question, she couldn't bring herself to look into their eyes, staring at the couch that seemed to grab her attention all of a sudden.

"Oh...I see what this is...a date?!" The flirty one, Jake strides over to you, and takes one. "Of course, why would I not?" Patting your head, everyone watches Jake and Hee take a ticket each out of your hands, followed by Rei, who agreed as well. "Sure, I was dying to get my hands on those..." Sunghoon and Jay take it as well, followed by the younger ones. 

"Wait...how did you get so many?" Sunoo asks, as you sat beside him after everyone left, watching a movie together. "No way...you have to be competing tomorrow, isn't it? Hyungs would be so excited!" You quickly put your fingers to your lips, muttering, "Secret."

"Let's go!" Everyone spends the morning having their breakfast, before deciding to stroll the city of Germany

"Let's go!" Everyone spends the morning having their breakfast, before deciding to stroll the city of Germany. Walking down the streets, you could tell the boys were changing. For you? That you were not certain, but for sure, they were starting to distant themselves from Rei. 

"Hey, what are you thinking," Intertwining your hand with his, Hee brings your hand into the pocket of his coat, warmth shooting up your arm. "Nothing...I'm worried, for tonight. Everyone is gonna be watching, including fans all over the world. The pressure is there." Emptying out your thoughts, you couldn't cover it up from your boyfriend, that was rubbing circles into your palm. 

Staring at the members walking with Rei in front of you, you just listened to Hee giving you a pep talk, comforting you and motivating you at the same time. "...I'll be there to cheer you on, so don't worry. Your number one fan is there." Bringing his lips to the side of your cheek, you couldn't help but blush at his actions, the butterflies he brings you.

The sun soon sets after endless shopping and walking, with trying all the different delicacies. "Wait, what time is the event?" Jay asks you, inching closer to your body, as you reply him,"8.30pm." "Okay."

The last destination was the race tracks, that buzzed with people, cars and fans, with the respective racers. Following you in, you immediately got access through the back, bringing the rest in. "They're VIP, do bring them to their seats." The staff bows at you respectfully, ushering the rest. "I'll see you guys later." You bid them goodbye, until it was Hee's turn. "Good luck, angel." Pressing his lips to your forehead, you hug him, disappearing outside.

"Where is she going? Isn't she gonna be with us-" "You'll see." The boys finally reached their spots, that were much better than the ones outside. Air conditioned, and filled with all of their favourite snacks and drinks, the boys got real comfortable. They were all roaming around the room except for Heeseung who looked outside. "She's getting in." 

Running to the window view, they could see the entire track. "I thought she said-" "It's her Finals. Korea vs Germany, see?" Lifting up the ticket, the boys could finally understand, piecing up the information together. "She wanted you guys to see her race live." 

Throughout the entire time, no one was sitting. The race was tense and intimidating, but everyone's eyes were on your car. "I trust her. She can do it." At the final spur, you finally surpassed the other, crossing the line. Cheers erupt everywhere, including the VIP room.

"Yes! I knew she could do it!" Getting out of the car, you were quickly embraced by your team members, who were so caught up in the moment, shouting with joy. Looking up, you see Hee standing at the window, his eyes full of pride and happiness, mouthing to you "I love you"

After the awards ceremony, you went back into the room, and everyone seemed to be so different at that moment. All eyes were on you, as you brush a hand through your hair, unsure of what to do.

"Yah, you really make a fine racer." "Well done, y/n-ie!" "I didn't become a fan of the wrong person." "Thanks, guys." Sharing a group hug, the only thing you felt then was happiness. "You should've told us you were competing, I would have been so excited!" Jake jumps up and down, admiring your uniform. 

"I'll get changed and we can go." "I ordered delivery to the hotel in an hour, so let's go." Jay pats your head in recognition, whispering to you 'Well done.'

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

Don't forget to vote and follow ok o.O <33

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─