𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

  "Y/n, you're coming back soon, right? It's two weeks already," Soyeon whines over the phone, causing you to giggle. "I've gotten my first place, just training with the other oppas and I'll be back soon." You could hear Soyeon sit up, causing you to laugh. 

"Wait...Oppa? Not what I'm thinking right...Ateez? The racing pros?" Surprised, Y/n gets up. "Yeah. Them. They're in Blue Flame too." "That's sooo cool," Soyeon whines again, like a kid. 

Chatting with her, Y/n receives a notification from Instagram. "Y/n ah, I think...you really can't trust Rei. I'm not jealous of you and her! I swear! But recently...I've seen the way your soulmates look at her on V Live, and in their content." That familiar feeling you nearly forgot about. "...Enhypen?" You muttered quietly, not wanting to even think about them. 

You open your Instagram, to see what you couldn't unsee anymore. The way Jake gave Rei a kiss. On her cheek. Despite not seeing, hearing, or even breathing the same air as them, the heartache was the same. 

"y/n...Y/N???? Hello?" "Sorry girl, I was there. I'll call you back later." Not even listening to the pleas of Soyeon on the other end, she hangs up. 

After two weeks, of not being in her soulmate's lives, she couldn't bring herself to be back there. Their schedules don't meet, they don't have similar likes and dislikes, and especially, every girl they brought home was visually nicer to look at. 

"From Shin Yijin, to Rei unnie? Who's next, Soyeon?" Staring at the view outside her window, she turns back, to see all the gifts she bought for her seven soulmates, from London. From the best designer branded shoes, bags, clothes, and even all sorts of snacks, Y/n was so excited to meet them when she went back, not expecting her new close friend, or so she thought, would already try to take her soulmates away from her.

Walking to the bathroom, she stares really hard into her reflection. Compared to her last self two weeks ago, she definitely looked better. Her sharper eyes, pointed nose, tinted lips. Yes, Y/n looked better, but not compared to Rei or Shin Yijin. "You done staring?" A deep voice echoed through Y/n's door, as she slowly turned to look at San, standing there, a cold demeanor laced in his tone. 

"Stop comparing yourself. I know you long enough that you would compare yourself, and its unhealthy." His tone turns soft, concern dripping from his tone. "The rest are waiting. We have to go back to Korea sooner or later." Walking over to the girl who seemed to have lost the sparks in her eyes, he hugs her from behind. 

"You're our little sister. You're Ateez's younger sister. We always have your back, no matter what happens. Remember that. Don't destroy yourself because of them." Since you left for London with Ateez, your behaviour just turned icy cold, because ice can numb all sorts of pain. 

"Y/n ah, take care of yourself, okay? Overworking is bad, especially when you're so young

"Y/n ah, take care of yourself, okay? Overworking is bad, especially when you're so young." Your teacher in London nags and reminds you over and over, about to reach the Terminal Entrance, at London International Airport. You were about to leave with Ateez, back to Korea. Fans could be seen swarming at the terminal the 9 of you were supposed to enter. 

"I'll text you when I land, I'll miss you." Hugging back your teacher, the 9 of you exit the vans, greeting fans as you walk quickly to the departure gates. 

"You okay, jinnie?" Hongjoong walks over to check on you, ruffling your hair. "All good." Nodding blankly, they still smile back at you warmly. 'This is what it feels like to be...cared and loved for.'

"Text me when you land, I'll come and pick you, with your oppas:)" You read the message, from Soyeon, telling her to not tell Rei and the other 7 that she was landing. 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘏𝘪, 𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘢𝘺 :)

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺'𝘴 𝘛𝘔𝘐: 𝙒𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢! 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 @𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙞<3

𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘐'𝘮 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬-𝘥𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘩𝘪 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦!!! 𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦𝘦 𝘐 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘟𝘋 -rei XOXO