𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘨

"My commitment to you. I don't like those dramas that the girl keeps playing yo-yo with the boy she likes. Just like me, when I get one, I don't ever want to switch. These are soulmate rings, they tie us together. Apparently, we would get telepathy after connecting these rings together, after accepting one another. It wouldn't work if one side don't agree." Feeling touched by his words, you stare hard at the rings, one blue and one purple. 

"You...really want to seal us together?" "And forever." Looking at him, you never felt so happy to the point of tears, that were threatening to come out. Extending his hand, the boy looked as if he was asking for you hand in marriage, opening his palm to you. Breaking out into a smile, you gave him your right hand, the boy sharing the same smile. "You're very cheesy and cringey today huh." You laugh, trying to hold back tears.

As soon as both of you wear the rings, you eyes glowed a shimmer of golden, the rings brightening in blue and purple, a beautiful hue of colour. Suddenly, the boy releases his hands, locking eyes with you. Hey baby. You were surprised to hear his voice, seeing that he wasn't speaking. H...Hi? You can hear me??? Just like that? You were just thinking of conveying the message in your head, not realising that he could actually hear, nodding, beaming from one ear to another. 

Wow...this is so cool.

I know right. We have our own personal space now. Just the two of us. 

On the way home, the two were conversing their minds.

You're sleeping with me tonight, right?

What?

(p.s. bold is Hee and bold italic is you >< don't forget)

"Yeah. I even brought your stuff back here. You're staying here. With me. No other option." Startled when the boy spoke out loud, she giggles, putting a smile on Heeseung's face. "Okay." Ruffling her hair, the two arrive at their dorm. 

"Yah...the two lovebirds are home," Rei chirps, with Jake wrapping his arms around Rei. Somehow, that hurt y/n, but not as much, ever since she had Heeseung. "Hey...Have you guys eaten?" Showing concern, Heeseung just walks into his room, while y/n sits in the dining room, in front of the couple.

"We went on a date today, Jake and I." Rei's eyes sparkle, as Jake helps her out in the kitchen, cooking ramen for supper. Ouch. "Nice...Good food?" "Yeah! We went for Korean BBQ, with the rest too! They were fighting to share my drink, haha!" 'Do I look like I care?' 

"That's good...I guess." What's wrong baby, I can feel that you're sad. Heeseung's voice startles you, as you remember about the rings. I'm coming out, you're not answering me. Wait no- The bedroom door swings open, revealing your boyfriend in a robe, going to the fridge to get a drink. 

He takes a seat beside you, offering his iced water to you. You look at him, as well as the other two, before sipping on the water. "I heard you both went on a date?" Rei nods excitedly, explaining what happened in the day, oblivious of the tension, while Heeseung just looks at you, holding your hand under the table. 

"Oh, I haven't posted our pic from dinner just now." Your boyfriend mumbles, posting a picture of your hand in his, with the soulmate ring. "Oh my-" "YOU PROPOSED?!?!" The two open their Instagram, on Enhypen and y/n's page, a caption "Mine and mine only @(your Insta)  #Heeseung #enjine" 

"What- no? They're soulmate rings, for SOULMATES only." Heeseung literally made the word soulmate sound so obvious, y/n was trying to hold in her laughter. Rei runs over to you, her hand lifting up your finger, to see the beautiful purple ring, while Jake went over to see the blue ring on Heeseung's hand. The look on Jake's face somehow made you feel better. Jealousy. Feeling better, baby? 

Turning to look at Heeseung, he just winked at you. Love you. Not knowing how to keep her thoughts to herself due to the telepathy, she prayed he wouldn't hear, but the boy just turns to her immediately in shock. I wanna hear that again. Ohmygod you heard it-

"Wait- Are you guys actually conversing in your heads right now?" Rei stares at the both of them, in realisation. "Wait, that actually works?" Jake sounded so sour, it drew you attention away from your boyfriend. "Yeah, he's talking to me." Smiling back, Heeseung walks away to the bathroom a little red, as you couldn't look at him. 

"It only works for you and your soulmate, even if you have the ring on. For me, oppa was told that for 7 soulmates, I only need to accept my soulmate while he is wearing his ring, and he will be able to talk to me in his mind." You could see Jake's face light up, and that somehow made you feel better.

Back in you and Heeseung's room, you change into his shirt after showering, lying on his bed, before the bedroom door creaks open, to your one and only boyfriend. The way he looked was so ethereal, including the way he did his things, from packing his bag, to cleaning up his desk, to drying his hair- You've been watching me for 15 minutes already, baby. I...have? 

The boy giggles, as he climbs into bed with you, turning on his laptop, watching the latest drama both of you were watching, Twenty Five Twenty One. One episode after another, you slowly drift off to dreamland, falling asleep on Heeseung's shoulder. 

He switches off his laptop, placing your head onto the pillow, before covering the both of you. Goodnight, 내 사랑. (my love in Korean) Little did they know, their soulmate rings were glowing

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25!! 2𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺 >< 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘬𝘬? 𝘐𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 <33 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺! 𝘐 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘨𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶? 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴, 𝘴𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 >< 𝘉𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺, 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 𝘙𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 ❣                          𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘶𝘶𝘶 - 𝙍𝙚𝙞