𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

𝘛𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩

Monday starts off as usual for Y/n going to school, and attracting the same attention, all because of her Lambo, and her name. Enjine.

"You're attracting them, hmm?" Soyeon walks beside her, slinging her hands with the racer. "Whatever, it's not day 1 that I won the car." Salty, the girls take their seats, and screams emerge from the door of the class. Gaining her attention, her heart drops all the way to her feet. Niki and Jungwon walked in. Oh no.

"Hi, I'm Jungwon and-" "I'm Sunoo, nice to meet you." Squeals travelled along the entire corridor. "Ms Kwon, can we sit there?" Looking up, she saw Jungwon pointing at the seat right next to her. Left and right. Nodding they took seats beside the poor girl, who had her airpods on.

"Hi." Looking up, Jungwon was looking right back at her, on her right, Sunoo on her left. "Hi Y/n! We transferred here to accompany you!" What?

"Wait...what?" Her voice came out like a whisper, surprised. "Since we study in the same grade, here we are." Jungwon comments, as Y/n tries her best to ignore them. Class ends two hours later, and Y/n quickly stood up to leave, Jungwon and Sunoo following closely behind. "Y/n- wtf? Jungwon? Sunoo?? Why are you here?" Surprised as well, Soyeon protectively pulls Y/n behind her.

"We just want to befriend Y/n, what's wrong with that?" "Nothing. Let's go and eat then. We're leaving after that." Throwing a glance at Y/n, she just walked away. "Ok."

Sitting together, awkward was an understatement. Stuffing her salad down, Y/n mumbled "I'm done." "Y/n ah, where are you going?" "Training." "Huh?" Sunoo and Jungwon were confused at what she meant.

"We're leaving, bye." Sunoo and Jungwon just stare at the two walking away, in a daze. "She's tough, hyung." Sunoo just chuckles, watching the girl walk away into the distance.