𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

  Two weeks later, the stitches finally are removed from the girl's head, and she was discharged. "Finally, I hate hospitals." Sighing in relief, she finally remembers. "My Lambo..." Sighing to herself, she slowly walks to Soyeon's car, driving her to the training centre.

"Why are we even here? You can't race and practice now, this is wrong." Rolling her eyes, Y/n was here after being told that her captain wanted to see her. "Y/n!" Captain Sooha calls out to the young girl, as she limps into the room, wearing a boot. "I'm getting better, unnie. I'll be back in no time." 

"That's good to hear, many teams all over the world sent their well wishes to you, not to mention, the number of brands of sports cars that want you to drive their sports cars, so another racing car for you isn't a problem." Sheeesh. She didn't think she would be this popular. "Really?" "Why would I lie, girl. You're skills are that good."

"However, knowing you, you would go crazy picking a car and driving it nearly immediately, so I'm confiscating that right. You can't be doing that, not until that boot," she points to your leg, "and your cast gets removed." "I knew you would say that." Making a face, Y/n could only sigh in defeat.

"Your promotions would continue after you're back in one piece, so just rest. I heard about your father too. I'm so sorry, Y/n." She just had to mention him. "Y...yeah, thanks." "Okay, off you go. You really need a break, catch up on school or something." 

"Y/n!" Outside the training centre, it was none other than Jungwon and Sunoo, waving at you. 'What are they doing here...?' "Jungwon? Sunoo?" Soyeon walks out with Y/n, pushing her to them. "It's my cue to leave, I'll see you at later." Soyeon giggles in Y/n's ear, who was about to slap the shit out of the girl.

"How did you both find me here?" "Soyeon." That girl. "Let's go, since you're useless now, let's take the chance to have fun." "Bruh who are you calling useless-" "Let's go!" Sunoo pulls both of them along, entering their van, to see the rest in there. "What is happening right now??" Y/n mutters, but they heard.

"We're going to have fun. Just the 8 of us." Don't they have Yijin? Why would they do this? Driving off, the girl realises that they were at a shooting range. Memories of her shooting with her father well up in her mind, as she was at the very same shooting range her father brought her. "Shooting?" The feeling of yearn and nostalgia hit her, breathing in that familiar air.

"We know you like shooting, so we came here." "How did you know? You-" "We met your mum at the hospital. We talked." Niki spoke. The girl was surprised, as not even Soyeon knew Y/n had a hobby of shooting. "Let's go!"

Despite spending her time with her soulmates, she couldn't deny that she really missed holding a gun and aiming. All she could think about was her father, who made her fall in love with shooting. 'I miss you, dad.'

"You're not bad..." Jay was examining your sheet of paper, and the results, surprised that your accuracy was the best amongst them. "Thanks." For the first time, she say Jay smile, genuinely, that warmed her heart. 

"There's really so many things we don't know about you, despite you being our soulmate." Sunghoon's comment hit her, despite whispering. The 8 of them go to a mall to have a meal, enjoying their own company.

"Y/n." Heeseung's voice startles her, after staring at her food. "Yeah?" "We broke up with Yijin." Freezing, she took seconds to realise what he said. Which meant they were single. "Okay..? What do you want me to say?" Trying to hold back their laughter, the maknae line was smiling, at her remark. 

"Do you...still hate us?" He was so serious, that nearly scared the girl. "Why would I hate you? You're my idols. Just idols," She muttered the last part silently, hoping they didn't hear. "We...we're sorry for starting off on a bad note, and I hope you can forgive us one day." Jake's gentle voice seemed to startle you, before looking at him. How is he so handsome???

"I don't know. I'll try," Her words brought smiles on the other's faces, as if they succeeded in gaining her heart. Unable to meet their eyes, she could feel a hand hold hers, shocking her even more, to see Heeseung holding her hand, under the table. Unable to fight the feeling, warmth shoots up both their hands, their soulmate marks glowing.