𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰

𝘑𝘢𝘺

𝘑𝘢𝘺

"We're done." Ever since everyone had been celebrating over y/n's win, Rei was seen obviously pushing herself to Jay, trying to sit on his lap. Annoyed, attention was drawn onto him, "Come with me." Dragging the older girl into another room, everyone watches them leave, before continuing with their movie.

Curious at what Jay was telling her, you got up, excusing yourself to the bathroom, listening over to an enraged Jay. 

"Can you learn to not cross borders? It's disgusting how you're literally trying to get all over me!" "You don't mean that, Jay. We love each other, right-" "Used to, I don't think I can do this anymore, blame it on the soulmate tie or whatever it is, I don't think this is right. I can believe I'm doing this to her." What?

"It's all because of her, isn't it." "You can't blame her. It's her fate and ours, to be soulmates." "Yeah but she doesn't care anymore! She told me she just need Heeseung!" "Then why would her mark not stop bleeding? She's in pain, you oblivious brat!" Hearing how Jay stand up for you against another girl for the first time, felt quite assuring. 

"I don't care anymore, I can bring myself to do that to her. We're done." "What? J-jay ah...Wait..." She desperately grabs his hands, as he looked away from her, shoving her off him. "Fine. It was wrong for us to happen in the first place." You look into the room to see Rei at the brim of tears, and Jay looking towards the window.

"I'm sorry, Rei. I shouldn't have done that in the first place. We shouldn't have gotten together. Blame me however you like, but...I'm serious about her. If you have the bit of guilt, please, don't destroy what I have with her." Before you knew, someone from behind pushed you, causing you to lean forward, and the door opens. Oh no.

"Y/n?" They both called out, and you could obviously tell the look of jealousy and anger on you from Rei. "Y/n ah," Jay calls you out, but you retreat as soon as you could. "I'm sorry." You were hoping that your escape was a success, but...Jay was faster. His hand was on your arm, stopping you.

"Rei...can we have some privacy," Nodding, she shares a sad smile with you, stroking your arm, before she leaves. "What was that all about." You ask out front, as he just bore his eyes into yours, not letting you look anywhere else. "I broke up with her." "Why." "You heard it yourself just now. I'm not saying it."

As if the boy was turning red, you could tell he was blushing. "You...are you serious?" "Of course I am. Do I look like I'm in the mood for a joke now?" Turning to you so abruptly, he stumbles back after realising your faces were so close to each other. "I...I just can't believe it. Why? Why would you like someone like me?" 

"I don't need to give reasons to why I like someone, do I? And you...practically do everything you can for me, so I felt bad." "What's there to feel bad about-" "You were hurting, weren't you." He stares deeply into your eyes, cutting off your words, when that familiar feeling of heartache resurfaces again.

"Does that matter-" "I'm asking you. Don't you dare answer my question with a question. I'll literally- kiss you right now." Widening your eyes, you had no idea how to react. Why was Jay acting like that all of a sudden? "Why are you being like this? I'm confused!" Unable to hold back tears, they were starting to drip from your eyes.

A pair of strong hands slide around your waist as you were pulled in, before realising your lips on someone else's. Jay's. "Mmh-"Trying to push him back, you knew you couldn't do anything. Both his cheeks and yours were damp with your tears, as the boy finally released your lips softly, his grip still firm.

"You-" "I'm sorry." Surprise after surprise, you were more surprised when the boy's head was on your shoulder, his face buried in the crook of your neck. "Forgive me?" 

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘣𝘦𝘳?

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸 >.<

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 - 𝙀𝙣𝙝𝙖

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─