𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺

  "We're here. Just take a deep breath, tell them and show them about your soulmate mark. I'll be with you all the way." Parking the car in the Hybe building, both girls walk in, hand in hand. 

Flashback this morning

"Don't worry Y/n, I have already told your uncle that you would like to speak to him, so just go and clarify about your mark." Y/n's father spoke out. That's right, Y/n's father's cousin is Bang PD, who loves her very much. 

"I'm scared. I probably look like some saesang fan trying to get close to her favourite idol." Y/n whispers to Soyeon, as they took the lift up to her uncle's office. 

Upon arriving, she slowly makes her way to the door. "Y/n! It's so good to see you again!" Bang PD hugs you, as you return the light hug. "Uncle, it's so good to see you. I actually came to talk to you today, about Enhypen." Chuckling, 3 of them sat on the couch, discussing. 

"What about them, Y/n?" "Yesterday, I was at the fan meeting with Soyeon unnie here." Bowing, she greeted her uncle. "They are my favourite idols uncle, I'm sure you know, or you wouldn't send me the tickets. Before I start, I hope you can understand that I am not doing this to get close to them because of my relationship with you Uncle, but because of the truth." Nodding, Bang PD frowns a little, not fully getting what Y/n was trying to say. 

"Maybe I'll explain for her, PD nim." Soyeon continues, as Y/n looks at her in panic. "So about the soulmate mark yesterday, Enhypen actually publicly showed their soulmate marks to engenes yesterday. They also made know that the girl on stage yesterday, Shin Yijin, is their soulmate." Nodding, PD nim continues to listen. "Yes, they had our permission to publicly announce about their soulmate bond with the girl, they have been together for a few months now." Y/n's heart broke hearing what PD nim commented, looking down in sadness. 

"PD nim, we came here to talk about this today. You see, our Y/n here turned 16 yesterday, and got her soulmate mark." Nodding, he smiles still. Soyeon takes out her phone, showing the picture of Enhypen's soulmate marks. "This are their soulmate marks, and this is Y/n's." removing her sweater, the marking on Y/n's collar showed the exact same ones as Enhypen's. 

Staring at it for a good 15 seconds, Bang PD finally understood. "Wait, so the boys have been only dating that Yijin girl, and not that she is their soulmate? She lied, oh my goodness. Hold on, give me a second," Standing up he makes a few phone calls, and minutes later, different groups of people came in. Including the Yijin girl.

"I would like to hold today's meeting about your soulmate mark, Yijin." The Yijin girl noticeably tenses up, and before scanning around the room. "Who are those two?" Yijin points at Y/n and Soyeon, as Soyeon glares at her in anger. "You don't need to know now, we are asking you first, Shin Yijin." Her eyes hold glimpses of fear, before sitting upright. "What about it, PD nim?" 

"We would like to see you soulmate mark. The real mark, not a fake one." Anger was evident in PD nim. Scared of everyone, Yijin finally reveals her mark, which looked similar to the ones Enhypen had, but it was different. "Ms Hong, please check if that mark is real." A professional woman walks over to Yijin, using certain tools to check the mark. "It is real sir, the one she showed publicly yesterday is only a fake tattoo." She lifts the sleeve of Yijin's other hand, showing Enhypen's mark that was tattooed on temporarily, the mark was visibly fading. 

"W...why are you doing this, PD nim...Enhypen and I love each other very much, don't do this please," Looking down, Y/n could feel her own heart crack again, but plasters a mask over her face. "I knew yours was a fake, because if my niece here did not come to me for help, she would have to suffer the pain of not being loved by her soulmates because of you!" 

The other professional woman walks over to Y/n, examining the mark as well, to show the that PD nim is not biased to his own family. "PD nim, Y/n's mark is real." The staff in the room were surprised and shock at Yijin's lie, just to get close to her favourite idol. "What do you have to say for yourself, Shin Yijin?" 

"I...Isn't it because of her!!" Glaring at you, Soyeon lays a protective hand over you, glaring back. If looks could kill, Yijin would be dead right now, with how violent Soyeon is. Slamming her hands on the table Soyeon growls. "You are the one that lied about being Enhypen's soulmate, and you put my sister in through pain, I think it's just right for me to call you a bitch, isn't it?" 

Y/n quickly pulls Soyeon by her arm, while Soyeon just pats back. "No. Her actions right now just proves she is a saesang." Sitting down quietly, Bang PD made arrangements for Y/n and Enhypen, while speaking about consequences Yijin has to face for lying to everyone, including PD nim and the staffs.