𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝘚𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

 "Oh...I see..." About to break down, Y/n already knew deep down she could never be with her soulmates already, since the endless number of girls are prettier than her. "Well, good luck getting them then, they are really nice to you, and you like them...You're really pretty..." Since it was dark, Y/n silently walks to her bed, slipping under the covers.

"Y/n ah...I didn't mean it that way...I have a soulmate already you know," Footsteps coming closer to Y/n's bed could be heard, as her bed dips. "Oh...you do? Good for you then, I hope he's treating you well," Even without the lights, Rei could tell the girl was crying. "Hey...don't say that, are the boys not treating you right?"

Y/n could feel the girl slip into her bed, laying beside her. "Well, I guess I'm the only one who doesn't have a romantic relationship with their soulmates. I'm just...destined to not have one."  A warm hand strokes Y/n's head, hugging her waist. "I probably just don't exist to them...Since my dad died, no one has ever offered me comfort. Not even them, I didn't want to disturb them. They are idols, it will be my fault if anything goes wrong."

"I'm sorry you have such soulmates, Y/n. I'm sorry about your dad, too. You can come to me if you want comfort, I'm Heeseung's age, so I'm your eonnie from now on, okay? Trust me." Leaning into her embrace, Y/n was definitely relieved that her heartbreak this afternoon was all for nothing, and her soulmates were not cheating on her. "I'll help them fall for you, okay? It's not that difficult."

The next morning, Rei was up early to make breakfast for everyone. Sensing the awkwardness, Rei spoke up. "Yah, why are you guys so awkward around Y/n? She's your soulmate, you guys aren't like that around me." Somehow, that seemed to hurt Y/n, but she still plasters a fake smile. "What happened to you hand? How did I not see that yesterday?" Rei asks out loud, pulling your bandaged palm to you, as you quickly pull back your hand, avoiding the stares.

"Nothing, a glass cup broke in my hands." About to grab your orange juice on the table, a hand beside you stretches out to take your injured hand. Jake. "Let me see." Trying to shrug him off, nothing seemed to work. "Let. Me. See." At the corner of your eyes, you could see Rei smiling, looking away. Jake carefully unwraps the bandages, helping you wrap a new one over.

"Be careful. Your hands are important, don't need tell you, right?" His stern yet concerned tone seemed to make you feel warmth in your heart, as you silently thanked him. "Right. Y/n, they're going to go to your place today. The training centre. Have your first date there, hmm? We filming our EN o'clock there." Surprised, you just nod.

"Niki ah, the car is downstairs in the garage." You watch his jaw drop, running out of the door after breathing, "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod." Not understanding the situation, the rest run after their youngest, interested in what was happening.

"SHEEEEEEEEEEESH." The boys walk down the stairs to see Niki practically putting his body on the car, admiring every single part of it. "Your new one?" Jay definitely seemed shocked, and excited.

"After my crash, this is the new car I was given." You couldn't really be bothered about how much they like the new car, but how they only gave you attention just because of the car. "Give me a drive tomorrow, okay? This is...crazy," Niki looked like he was begging you, and you could only give in. "Wah...You're a pro aren't you, Y/n!" Rei spoke up, causing you to turn red at her comment, as she giggles.

"Who's riding with me today then? We need to go to the company." Before everyone could even react, Niki was already in the car with his things. "Me, definitely. I picked this car," His puppy eyes are the absolute cutest in the entire world- "Fine, let's go then." Everyone looks at you in disbelief, leaving in their van.

"Rei noona is pretty, right?" Out of nowhere, Niki just spoke up, still touching all the interior. "...Huh? Oh, yeah, she is. Why?" Scared to hear his reply, Y/n just listened. 

"I'm sorry, Y/nie. I really am. I know that we are soulmates, but I can't see you being my girlfriend, or our girlfriend. Hyungs wanted me to tell you also," Oh. Rejection again. 'Don't you dare cry.' "Oh, that's ok. Who said soulmates have to be together? They could...just be siblings, right? I see you guys as my older brothers too." What a lie. 

"Oh, you really think so? Thank goodness, I thought you would be sad." What a joke, can't you tell I am? "Nah, it's fine. You guys must like Rei a lot, huh?" Why am I doing this to myself? "She's really bright, and positive, and pretty, and cool. She's just everything we could ask for." The way he smiled, just seemed like the boy was really in love. With every other girl they came across, except you.

"Good luck, I guess. She's really nice to me also." 'Not crying at 9 in the morning, nope.'