𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵

𝘊𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵

"Yes, it has been bleeding, why is that?" You questioned the doctor who was examining your mark. "Your soulmates...dislike you, don't they... If they don't bond with you, the bleeding won't stop, Y/n ah." Disappointed at his words, she continued to ask.
"Is there any way I can remove this mark?" "Aesthetically, there are doctors that can cover up your mark, but no way can you remove it totally, Y/n."
Leaving the clinic, she once again thinks about how much Enhypen love Yijin, the sadness washing over her.

'Yijin is their lover, not me. It was a mistake.' Breathing in deeply, Y/n could choose to harp about it, or move on.
"Y/n! Hey, can we talk? I'm about to reach your team's training centre, talk to me please?" Rolling her eyes, the girl can only rush there.

Arriving, she sees the pink haired girl sitting on one of the benches. "Y/n!" The girl follows you into the office.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry my dear baby, you were so mad at me yesterday." Soyeon pouts, as Y/n continues to ignore her. "Hey...Don't ignore me... I'm literally here!" Sitting down, Soyeon grabs both her shoulders.
"I'm sorry ok? I should've known they would pick the bitch over you... I'm sorry..." Guilty, she spoke quietly.

"Whatever, I've decided to not give a damn about them. Since you're here, wanna go a few rounds with me?" The older girl instantly forms a smile, as both girls raced along the tracks, finally leaving for lunch.

"My dear racer, you really just going to ignore those idols? They're your soulmates girl, SOULMATES!" Annoyed, Y/n just hums.

As the two girls were eating in a nearby cafe, it was as if god is trying to help out, a couple walks into the cafe.
"Y/n ah, turn around." "Huh? What are you talkin-" The two turn to see a random boy and a familiar face. Shin Yijin.

"Holy- no way." Both girls see Enhypen's one and only girlfriend, with no mask and no hat, sharing a kiss with a random boy. "I knew something was fishy about her, that's why I had to see you today, girl." Y/n could only stare at the two smooching off each other, while Soyeon took a pic immediately as evidence. 

Upset for her soulmates and especially herself, she walks up to the two, pulling Yijin's hair and slapping the girl. "Ah! What the f-" Yijin was about to swear when Y/n blew up, instantly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing! Two timing my soulmates!" It took Yijin a few seconds to recognise Y/n, and snorts a laugh. "It's you, bitch. The try harder engene HAHAHAAHA! Don't disturb my date with Kihyun oppa, bitch." Looking over to the boy, it seemed he did not know that he got played.

"You. Don't you know that she is dating idols? And here you are ruining their reputation??" Can't hold it in anymore, the boy was shocked as well. "What the- Shin Yijin! What did you take me for! You told me you broke up with them!" Looking at her in surprise, she couldn't believe it. "I mean, you are the literal definition of bitch, Shin Yijin." Soyeon speaks up, gaining other customers' attention.

"As the official partner of Enhypen, you sure have nerve, to go around kissing other guys. Do you not have any shame?" With her camera still out, more and more people were starting to film, causing panic in the girl. "Oppa, let's just go...I'll explain to you, okay? Please..." Grabbing the boy beside her, Yijin glares at the two older girls, before running out with her fling. 

"Hah! She's going to be in such deep shit, HAHAH!" Y/n watches Soyeon post the video and picture of Yijin and the other boy on twitter and Instagram, happily. "Your soulmates have no reason to ignore you now, yay!" The girl was jumping, but it seemed Y/n couldn't reciprocate those feelings. Grabbing her things, the poor girl just walked out of the cafe. "Yah, Y/n! Wait for me!"

"Let's go to the dorm, I'm going to take my stuff and move into the training centre. Our captain has already prepared my own room for me to stay there. I can't be living with 7 strangers." "Hey..." Soyeon could only agree as they drive there. 

"Help me bring my stuff into the car. We probably need to come here again." Walking in as she has the keys, she walked in to 7 of them. And the girl. "Oppa! It was her! She was spreading those rumors!" Soyeon just smirks. 

"Don't start a fight. Just help me." Y/n eyed the older girl, who just nonchalantly rolled her eyes. Packing her stuffs, Jay had to interfere again. "You're moving out?? Are you ignoring what PD nim has said?" 

"If I was not your soulmate, this wouldn't have happened. So, live your lives as per usual, about my uncle, I will tell him myself." Soyeon was literally glaring holes into Jay, mouthing to him "Get the f**k out." Walking out, Jay seemed to not care at all, rolling his eyes. 

Finally done stuffing up the car, Soyeon isn't Soyeon if she only sees her best friend suffer. "Give me a sec girl, I really have to do this." Worried, Y/n just ran behind the older girl, scared of what she was going to do. Scold her? Kill her?

Surprisingly, Soyeon recorded the entire video from the moment Yijin entered the cafe. "If you really think you love this bitch that is literally smooching off other guys in public, after claiming that she is your soulmate, then take a look, and wake the f**k up." Connecting her phone to their TV, she plays the entire video, as the boys took a good look at what happened. Y/n was trying to stand up for them. 

"Are you done?" Y/n was getting upset again, dragging Soyeon away from them. "Yah!" Out of a sudden, Soyeon could feel her sleeve getting wet. "Yah, Y/n ah...You're bleeding from your mark?!" 7 pairs of eyes shot over to the girl, who just ran into the kitchen, rinsing off the blood that was dripping off her neck. Quickly taking a plaster, she covers up her mark, grabbing the older girl and walking out. "Yah! Y/n ah!" 

Storming off, Y/n was more embarrassed than mad, but she just got into her car, Soyeon quickly hopping in, speeding off. 

"You gonna tell me what was that all about?" Soyeon stares at Y/n the entire time, who finally spoke up after feeling uncomfortable. "I went to the doctor. It's bleeding because it's a one-sided love. If I don't bond with them, the bleeding won't stop." Quietly, tears were starting to drip from her eyes, as Soyeon pulled her in for a hug. "I'm so sorry... that your soulmates turned out like this..." 

Sobbing silently, the once cold facade Y/n struggled to keep up with melts, tears pouring out of the girls eyes. Then, her phone buzzes, new messages.

Soulmate gc

HeeMom

Y/n? Say something.

Jongsaeng

She's in?

Y/n

wat.

DancingKing

She's alive, HAHHAHAHA.

Ttori

Hii Y/n! It's Sunoo XD

IcePrince

Why is she here. 

AussieBoy

Yeah, why iS sHe hErE!

leader-nim

We got your number from PD nim, don't worry.

He requested that we need to be in touch with you.

Y/n

K.

Saving their names, she was annoyed, that their actions are all because of her uncle. 'Nothing they do is from their own hearts.' 

"I see that they are trying now," Soyeon glances over to her phone, earning a smack from Y/n. "I'm not that easy to get, let's see what they're gonna do." Y/n giggles, hoping she won't be let down.