𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘦

"Huh? O...oppa?" Heeseung laughed seeing your reaction, knowing that you were cringing internally. You were thinking about it, as Rei looked at you blankly, Heeseung shaking his head, mouthing 'No', even putting his hands into a cross. 

"Well. I only call my boyfriend oppa. Not random people." Rei giggles and Heeseung bursts out laughing, the boys roll their eyes, humiliated. "Whatever floats your boat. I don't care." Jay answers, washing the dishes. After breakfast, all of you make your way to the company, for your missed physical training, and your racing routine later. 

The boys and Rei go for their individual training, before you walk your boyfriend to the vocal room, making your way to the gym after that. At the common area, Heeseung suddenly grabbed you while you were looking at your phone. "Ohmygod, you scared me. Why?" 

You see the boy taking your phone out, opening the camera. "A post for Instagram. The boys are not here anymore. Just both of us on your feed, and Enhypen's one, okay? I can't stand that guy that is just your friend is in your feed. That guy...Choi San is it? I'm not losing to him." You laugh out loud, watching your boy turn sour about the picture with San. 

"Jealous again? Oppa, it's just a pic-" The boy scans the area, before steadying the camera. He looks at you, as you lock eyes with him. The next instant, the boy lifts your chin with his two fingers, connecting both your lips. Startled, you didn't know how to react at first, before responding back, wrapping your hands around his neck. 

He soon pulls away, showing you the picture he took, already posted. "YOU-" The picture obviously showed you smooching someone, but both your faces can't be seen. 

(something like that^^ but Hee is holding the phone- OMG)

"I feel better, now I'm the only guy who has let the world know you're mine. I got to go, bye baby." Pecking your forehead, he rushes off happily, before you could say anything. Looking down at the picture, the sense of warmth and happiness float throughout your mind, as if you were on cloud 9. Instantly, the post nearly hit 10,000 likes, and you made it your wallpaper.