𝘴𝘪𝘹

𝘏𝘦𝘳

𝘏𝘦𝘳

 "Not after PD nim said that you are supposed to stay here, you are not going anywhere, before I confiscate your keys." Anger flares in Y/n, feeling provoked. "Don't even think about it. Just because you have the guts to say that doesn't mean you have the right to do so. And where's your girlfriend, shouldn't you be spending time with her instead of wasting your breath on me?" Y/n breathes out in anger.

"Y/n ah..." That voice seemed to melt her cold mask, Sunoo. Turning to Sunoo, she could feel that she was about to break. "Can I see your mark?" Turning to him, Y/n just removes her jacket, the reddened skin proving she just got her mark. "If it's all because of this mark that you're treating me this way, then forget about acting like this. I'm getting this burned off." "What?" 

They were shocked at her response, unable to keep their cool. "If that was really possible, we actually wished Yijin would be our soulmate. Yijin is so beautiful, inside and out-" "I do not need to hear about how you find your girlfriend. If you think that I'm the problem, then don't worry, I know when to leave when I need to." 

"Good that you know. See that we are doing this all so that we won't get into trouble and we won't feel the pain of being away from one another." Ouch. The way Jake said that immediately made you regret choosing him as your bias. "Not gonna lie, it definitely hurts to see how I pictured you guys as my idols to be the nicest, warmest, and my safe place. Damn the duality dude, actually. Why did I even choose to stan such a group?" Laughing fakely, you felt as if you were about to cry from the heartache. 

Walking to your belongings in a room, you rummage through to see that even your albums and merchandise were brought along. Nothing could describe the pain you were feeling. "Do you guys want any of your own merch?" You threw their own albums and posters and merch on the table. "Take it if you want. Or I'm throwing it out." "You really have to do this huh, Y/n?" Sunghoon spoke out, disappointment evident in his voice.

"I mean, imagine your favourite idol group hating you. Imagine Michael Jackson hating you Niki, imagine Harry Styles disliking you Jay. How will you react if BTS were to dislike your existence?" "We don't hate you-" "But now I do. I'd rather you hate me than putting up a fake act as if you can accept me, because that's just disgusting." Slamming the door shut, Y/n slips to the floor, tears finally let out, holding it in for so long. 

'You've done it, Y/n. Why did I have to stan such a group, and realise that they are my soulmates? Everyone thinks it is a happy thing, but here am I, getting shit on by my own soulmates. Maybe I'm not supposed to feel loved this life.' The soulmate marked burned like never before as you could see your shirt turning dark. Looking into the mirror, you saw the mark, bleeding again. 

Sitting right in front of the mirror, you stare at the blood flowing down soullessly, tears wetting your entire face. 'I'm sorry, for liking the wrong people. It must've been my fault all along, for me to have such consequences.'  

Bandaging your neck area, you walk to a corner of your new room, sitting beside the bed, crying yourself to sleep

The next morning, you woke up at 5 in the morning, silently opening the door, to see everywhere was dark and quiet. You decide to take whatever you could, and a bottle of water, before leaving the house quickly. 

Driving to wherever you could hide away from the world, you chose to go to the beach. There was no one there at all, thankfully. Parking the car, you walked to the very centre of the beach, filled with sand. The waves made you feel at ease, as if comforting you, to cry your heart out. 'Even if I said that I regretted stanning their group, I knew it myself that it was a lie. How could I hate them? They were my everything, my safe place. When I was sad, I would watch their funny vlive moments, when I was so happy I would watch their on crack videos. Maybe if they did not notice me in real life, I would still be ok loving them. They hate me for taking their girlfriend away from them, where I loved them so much.'  

Like waterfalls, tears pooled at your eyes again, the feeling of heartbreak because of your one and only soulmates. Finally making up your mind, Y/n decided to make her way to the doctor.