𝘌𝘱𝘪𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

"Mum, you've told us this many maaaaaaany times already, isn't this how you and dad got together?" You drove to her school to pick her up, accidentally reminiscing how you would drive with them in the car, having the time of their lives. Nothing could compare to that feeling.

"Okay Ying ying, let's go in." Arriving home, Ying ying, or Lee Ying, grabs her bag and runs into the house, you trail behind. "Appa!" You walk in to see the girl on Hee's lap, watching a League of Legends match on his laptop.

"We're home." "Hey baby." Pressing his lips on your forehead, you hugged him back briefly, before cooking dinner. "Where's the rest?" "They're upstairs with the kids." Preparing dinner, Hee helps you to cook with his 6 year old daughter, as you run upstairs to the rest.

"Guys! Dinner!" Most of the bedroom doors are closed, and you made your way to the last room on the corridor first, labelled "Warning: Children inside." You slowly open the door, to see 2 beds empty, only one sleeping soundly in his cot. You quietly scoop him up, before going room after room.

"JJ, get up now, dinner's ready." As usual, Jay would take a nap after coming back home from work, staying up later at night. He pulls you down, his eyes slowly adjusting to the light in the room, turning to face you and the baby boy in your arms, cradling him like a soft toy. You chuckle with him, softly patting his fluffy hair, that never once was not fluffy. "Come down with Jacob soon, okay? I still have others to wake up." He pecks your lips before getting up, and you left the room. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mummy! You're here!" Another husband was on top of his 5 year old Jaeha, engaging her in a full on tickle battle. "You're home, princess." Jake looks over to you, pulling you in for a hug, a quick kiss on your neck. " Dinner's ready, come down for dinner okay?" The moment you told them, Jaeha speeds off out of the room. "DINNERR!"

You chuckle seeing another her run off that way almost every day, and your eyes fall back to him. His loving gaze was almost inevitable, and you couldn't avoid it. About to leave the room, Jake pulls you underneath him, latching onto your lips, and not giving much air to breathe.

"Babe, let's go eat." "I'm eating right now, aren't I?" You chuckle at his words, never failing to blush each time. "Fine, 2 mins-" "4." "3 mins." "Fine." The next moment, both of you were at it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hoon ah, dinner's ready." The studious and serious looking man whom you call your husband, was staring at his huge monitor screen, working seriously. You walk into his room, over to his working area, and he pulls off his glasses, shutting his eyes for a few seconds.

"Princess, hi." He gently grabs you to sit on his lap, and you wrap your legs around his waist, your hands sprang to his head, giving him a head massage. "You okay? Don't stress out too much, it's not good." "You say that everyday, baby." "I'm worried Hoon. You're overworking at this rate." "At least I sleep a good 10 hours everyday." You hum in his chest, switching off his computer.

"Dinner's ready, let's go and eat, and I better not see you stay up later, okay?" He presses his lips to your lovingly, nodding, before letting you leave. "Come now okay?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My sun, it's dinner time." You lay beside him, and he pulls you close to him, him snuggling into you, inhaling your sweet scent that he always loved. The boy was watching Netflix in his room, more than relaxed.

He took the time to hold you while watching his drama, giving you forehead kisses in between while watching. "Dinner time, let's go." "After this."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wonnie?" You open the door to his room, to see both father and son in each other's embrace. "It's dinner time, guys." You turn on the lights in the bedroom, and they all groan, wide awake now.

Sitting at the side of the bed, you caressed wonnie's back, telling him to wake up, and your 5 year old Hyungwon to get up as well. "Hey." As usual, your wonnie would stretch fully like a cat, getting up. Pressing his lips to yours, that lip locking session took longer than it should.

Pulling away, you made your way to the young one, teasing him by pulling his legs gently to the both of you, to your surprise he was dead asleep. Wonnie chuckles, before pulling his arms forward, to sitting position.

"Ahh why...I'm tIrEddd...." The young boy whines, turning his face towards the sheets. "Dinner, Hyungwon ah. Come on, let's go." Wonnie's arms slide around the boy, carrying him like a baby, before coming down.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" I don't know if I'm doing okay or not in managing the dance studio, the people there are seriously giving me stress." You were sat on Niki's table, listening to him talk and rant about his day, like how you would do to him as well.

"I mean, if its too much you can quit..." "I don't feel like it, I feel like I can't do that to them." You sat on his lap, his head in your embrace, you felt bad as you could only offer comfort to him, and can't really help him.

He finally calms down, and throws you a question. "Do you want ours to be a boy or girl?" "What?" He chuckles, looking at your expression. "I mean, a fifth one is okay." "Why all of a sudden?" The topic brought nervousness, and by that, really nervous.

"I was just thinking, it would be really cool to have a daughter or son that would race, or be an idol." "NIKI!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, everyone was sitting down at the table eating. After settling down, life wasn't as hard as you thought. Having kids was manageable, even with so many soulmates. Having 3 kids just brought everyone closer together, and they would all see the 3 children as their own.

You felt blissful; seeing everyone together, having fun, with the children, some playing around. This was probably the best outcome one can ask for in such a situation, or a relationship(s), right?

"mum...MUM!" You were back in a daze again, seeing Hyungwon beside you. "Yes wonwon?" "Appa is playing with Jay appa, nobody wants meeeee." He climbs onto your lap, getting comfortable, before lifting your hand to feed him. "Who says nobody wants you? I do!" The young boy's face instantly lits up, as you continue to feed him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time flies so fast, and you now have a 14 year old Ying ying and the other 2 13 year olds were already in school, and have their dreams and goals.

You were fetching Lee Ying once again, and you guys stop drove past your old training centre, that still had people driving in there, and even go karts were available.

"Is that what you did when you were younger, mum?" The car comes to a slow, and you turned into the training centre. "Yeah, I spent most of my time here, including memories with your dads."

The girl seemed pumped when she saw a go kart, and asked if she could go for a round. Naturally, you let her, thinking it was just a one time excitement. To your surprise, she enjoyed it so so much, the thrill of moving so fast had her heart pumping.

You both finally drive home, and Ying ying was looking serious, before telling you. "Mum, I think I know what I want to be when I grow older." "You do?" You were not paying much attention, but you saw her look of determination, waiting for her reply.

"I want to be a racer."

the end.