𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

"You're probably going to busy quite busy competition after competition, better start preparing, ok?" You nod silently, sitting in the cold meeting room, at the very centre of the building. "You good?" You look at one of your teammates, who spared you a glance, before walking off.

'It's just a trainer, Y/n. Nothing more.' You knew how possessive the boys were now, and you couldn't shrug off the uneasy feeling.

' You knew how possessive the boys were now, and you couldn't shrug off the uneasy feeling

"Hi, I'm Wooyoung, the trainer Captain Sooha mentioned. I was assigned to get you back on track before your full week of competitions in the next few days." I shake his hand, as he did warmly. Your day went buy without muchTra notice, and you were dismissed to go home. You were in the female dressing room, before leaving, to notice the trainer Wooyoung standing at the door.

"C...can I help you with something, trainer?" That look on his face seemed to be a little off, and it made you want to stay away from him. "Oh, I thought that I should have your number, it would be better to contact you." Trying to maintain your composure, you already saw the young man stretch out his phone to you.

"I see...Here." Giving it to him quickly, you hurriedly left that place, goosebumps all over your limbs.

That night, you went back home to your 7 soulmates and Rei, who welcomed you with open arms. Despite being around them, you couldn't help but notice your phone buzzing every few minutes. Without looking, you knew who it would be.

"Princess, your phone. Hey," He waves your phone in front of you, as you see a concerned Sunghoon sitting in front of you, waving your phone in front of your eyes. "You okay?" Reaching over for your phone, you see that it was that one person who could only do so. Trainer Wooyoung.

You quickly switch your phone to silent, before uttering a 'thank you' to Sunghoon, who just ruffled your fluffy hair, making his way into the room.

Trainer Wooyoung

Y/n?

Hi, it's Wooyoung, from just now.

You seemed so nice, we should hang out more often!

Do you want to have lunch together tomorrow?

I can come and pick you up!

We can practice together too, I really want to get to know you.

You're so beautiful, you know?

And you look so cool racing as well!

Y/n?

You scroll through all these messages in your room alone, as you felt yourself start to shiver. 'Should I ask oppa for help? What if he thinks I'm cheating?' The more you thought about it, you were worried what he would do.

You only replied him with a "It's fine, I will get to training on time by myself", before heading to Hee's room.

"Hee?" You saw him lying in his bed with his phone, before moving to one side for you. "What's wrong, baby?" You didn't utter anything, only enjoying his comforting embrace, letting some tears leak out. 'Maybe it's because of the stress from the competitions next week, maybe I am just overthinking. But why would he say such things, is he trying to get together with me?'

"Hey, you can tell me anything you know." "I..." Your phone starts to buzz again, and he notices your anxiousness when looking at your phone. "Let me see." Reaching over, you quickly take it away, but he was fast enough.

"I can help you, okay? Trust me." He opens your phone to the trainer's chat, before reading the message. "Who's this 'Trainer Wooyoung' ? Why does he keep texting you...every 2? 3 minutes?" He holds a stern yet concerned look at you, waiting for your answer.

"He..." "This dude...look at how he talks? It's as if this random man is trying to fight with me...with the 7 of us?!" He raises his voice, and your other soulmates started to enter the room, each of them grabbing your phone, reading the messages from that trainer. Wooyoung.

"Y/n, who's this man? I think we have the right to know." As if everyone couldn't hear it, jealousy was obviously laced in Jay's tone. "He...he's the trainer that my captain assigned me to help me get better...to improve because I have a full week of competitions next week, and I need to get better," You looked at them with tears in your eyes, shocking them, "I...I'm not cheating, you can trust me on this!"

Their eyes immediately soften at you starting to bawl your eyes out, sobbing, while your head was on your knees. "Hey..." You felt many hands stroking your hair and back, some even hugging you.

"I...He scares me...the way he asked for my number...I was changing and he was already standing in my way in front of the locker, I couldn't do anything. He looked so different, from how he was coaching me just now, to how he asked for my number. I didn't know what to do."

They were all trying to comfort you, seeing your state. "This started when, baby?" "Today..." Everyone was starting to fume, seeing the messages coming in from this 'trainer'.

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─

𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝔂: 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘞𝘰𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘟𝘋

𝙏𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙏𝙈𝙄: 𝘐 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘷𝘰𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺! 𝘞𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯? 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘩𝘦 ><

𝕋𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪'𝕤 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟? 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥...𝘏𝘺𝘱𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘺 - 𝘕𝘦𝘸𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘴 :))

───※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※──────※ ·❆· ※─