Disclaimer

Hi guys! 💜

Before I start, there is something I want to tell you about the book. First of all, the characters, places, and plot in this book are all the product of my wild imagination, and if you notice that there are points that have similarities with another author's book you will come across on the site, it is pure coincidence. I know that I did not write very well. but I am stating that I have encountered unwanted situations a few times, please do not steal my work or copy it without permission.

Thank you to everyone who has known me and supported my book so far. I love you guys but I want to make a small note for my first time readers; the character of Yoongi in the book will not be the soft cat that some soft stans expected. This is a really dark and psychological story, so Don't come to me and tell nonsense like "Yoongi is not like this, he would never do something like that!" I made up a story in my head and I wrote this book because I realized that the character fits perfectly with Yoongi in my thoughts.

Finally, if you are uncomfortable reading such things, leave now, as the smut parts will be explained in a clearer language than I have ever done.Most of my books are for adult readers, and I don't want to shape my stories according to your wishes, as I like to write like this whether you are offended or not.

If you took your hobi water with you, say goodbye to your innocence flying out the window before you start the book, my story is not suitable for little girls.

* Signature: wet dream feeder 😆🤭