Chapter 22

I ignored it. I've been ignoring everything with Yoongi for the past three days, including his calls and texts. I don't want to sound like a deranged idiot but I can't see him until I'm sure what to do about Yana. I don't know if I should say anything to him because this isn't my marriage. Plus, if I do that, Yoongi will think I'm lying or something to leave his wife and be with me.

So I decided it would be best to keep quiet. And so I did, pretending I knew everything that was going on around me but I didn't know anything about it.

"Where are you going?"

I was surprised to see my aunt dressed so elegantly as she walked down the hall to the bathroom.

"I'm attending an event night organized by the foundation, dear, I didn't ask you if you didn't want to come." she was already doing her hair in front of the big mirror in the bathroom.

"Are you going with him?"

My aunt immediately dropped her hair styler on the marble and turned to me, "Honey, my relationship with Jeon is a thing of the past, please don't talk about it."

"But there was always something left unfinished between you." I leaned my back against the door, "So it will never be in the past. It always is."

My aunt came over and grabbed my shoulders, "Look, I don't want you to be affected by this matter whatever happens between me and him Y/N. I know you value your friendship with Jungkook and Taehyung. That's why I would never do anything to upset you, you understand?"

"That's not what I'm worried about, aunt. I'm worried about you! You're still madly in love with him and he's with someone else. Doesn't that upset you?"

Look who's talking.

"Yes honey, but there's nothing I can do."

"Did you ever ask him?"

"I asked him what?"

"To break up with his wife and be with you. So now his kids are grown and he's in an unhappy marriage. You won't be alive forever, maybe you should spend the rest of your days together?"

My aunt scratched her chin for a while, "I never asked. Why, although it's a bit embarrassing if you're asking, when I see him I forget everything. Nothing negative, bad, or deadlocked. Just him and me. Do you know what I mean? ? No, of course you don't. You will when you feel this way towards someone."