Chapter 25

He grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them to the door, next to my head.

"You kissed him!" as soon as his speech turned into a muffled, sorrowful groan, he pressed his lips to mine and moved hungrily.

As soon as he pulled his mouth back, I leaned forward to meet his again, his lower body leaning hard against mine, grabbing my bulge-clothed thighs between him groins.

"You're mine, get it through your head!"

Yoongi shoved his tongue into my mouth and choked my speech. He gasped as he enjoyed our bodies rubbing against each other. He groaned as if he wanted to break free from the restraint on his own pants. As his hands slid down to rest on my breasts, both thumbs encircled my nipples, which were starting to harden under his touch.

"I want to touch you." 

We both pulled back and a thin string of saliva licked our lips together,he hissed. One of his hands slipped under my underwear along with my dress, and I let out a groan as one of his fingers slid down the slit to rub my clit, "Damn, you're so wet already."

As I felt his length poke me, my hands fisted the collar of his shirt, "Yoongi-" ​​I looked at him with my mouth still slightly open to catch my breath after our long, sensual kiss.

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

I cupped his cheeks to plant a deep kiss on his mouth, that was my answer but Yoongi quickly pulled back as if unsatisfied, "Tell me you want me inside you."

"I want you Min Yoongi." I whispered, "With everything."

Inside the dark studio, he closed his eyes to let out a deep growl from his lips. He twisted me around unexpectedly to pull me towards the mattress. While my lips were red and still wet with his saliva, he placed me and placed his knees on the mattress.

His jet-black eyes roamed my body lying below as he hastily unbuttoned his shirt. They shone with great possessiveness. It was beautiful. He let it fall to the floor after he unbuttoned his shirt, and his pants and boxer soon joined in. Yoongi was completely naked, the most beautiful man in the world, with pale, thin but well-formed smooth skin with the moonlight dancing in front of me.

I took shallow breaths as I stared at his erection hitting tiny cavities in his stomach with each passing second between his legs. Yoongi grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, then placed my hand on the root of his dick, "Now--- suck me up kiddo."