Prologue

"Would you like to fuck me, sir?"

Sir. The only concept that bothered him in this expression was that he was not yet her master. He wanted it, in many ways. However, he was too focused on his work.

"Like I told you, Celeste, I'm married. You're not here to fuck yourself." 

He muttered some words in his mouth, pulling the cigarette butt hanging from the corner of his lips like a litter, and expelling the poison from his lungs.

"Oh, how boring!"

It's only been a few hours since they've met but tonight's model is already feeling grumpy. 

The girl rolled her bare ass between the silk sheets and raised her plump hips, giving him a mischievous look, "Do you always draw girls naked?"

"Not all the time." The man took a deep breath as the brush stroked the thick canvas, apparently not fit for babbling.

"But then what do you usually draw?"

"Their last moments."

"I don't think I understand." Celeste stared at his pale face as she bent like a bow across the silk, "Last moments of what?"

"Humans."

"Wow, got the weirdo, huh?" Celeste asked with a raspy laugh.

"You have no idea. Can you please stop floundering? I can't concentrate enough."

Assuming she never received this instruction, Celeste shook her ass and moved again, and the man laughed to himself, "So you're a bad girl?"

Celeste shook her head mischievously.

Little did she know that after a while it would no longer be in own place.

Celeste.

Bad girl.

Dead girl.