Chapter 40

Namjoon's POV

Eight days.

It's the eighth day I've been abandoned in a forest out of nowhere one night. Too tragic even for someone like me. My friends were there, hanging out with me to mourn my miserable life. I don't want to see anyone.

"Aren't you going to open the bar today?" Jimin looked at me with a forced smile, as if he wanted to sit on my sofa and chat.

Jungkoook looked at me with pained eyes as he moved to another seat. The one in front of the window.

"Don't sit there!"

I lost control and felt something fall to the ground, my eyes dark as I shouted at the boy who had no other purpose than to support me. I must have been kicked. My heart was breaking.

This is the seat where I kissed her for the first time.

Now he has a broken leg. Jungkook looks at his boyfriend with frightened eyes. Jimin jumps up and comes up to me and I fell on my way to that place I knew was my breaking point. The wrong place to be. The place I thought of her.

Arms grab me and Jimin slowly pulls me to his chest, "Namjoon, I don't know if this is the right time to say this but I think you should get help."

"They can't help me." I said in a hoarse, terrifying voice.

"How long will you do this to yourself?" Jungkook exploded and couldn't help it anymore, "I hate her for doing this to you! Y/N is a mean ___."

Before I could let him speak any further, I pushed Jimin and ran towards him. I grabbed Jungkook's collar and lifted him up in the air in one swift motion, and I started yelling like a drooling dog, "DONT EVER TALK ABOUT HER SUCH THINGS! "