Chapter 14

Jungkook showed up at around eight o'clock the next day.

When he came to our house to pick me up, he had a little chat with my aunt and apologized to me for last night. "I have an urgent business." he said as we walked.

"So what was it?"

"While I was waiting for you to come back from the bathroom, I saw Jimin, he had come to see Namjoon, they were chatting and he invited me to his house." he said shyly. That was unexpected.

"Are you hitting on Jimin?" I asked.

"Y/N don't say that!" he immediately denied, "I've known him since he was three years old, we're just friends!"

"Then you don't mind if I hit on him?" I wanted to piss him off.

"Why do you have to be so mean and sneaky?" Jungkook made an angry face at me.

Parks house was the biggest I've ever seen. Jimin was the rich kid in town and at school his father was known to be an influential lawyer. Yet there was a lot of drugs, music and sex around.

"It's his style, you get used to it." said Jungkook as he pulled me in. I was nervous as I went to find Jimin hanging out with the bad boys in a corner of the living room. I've never liked parties and I hope it stays that way after tonight. There are so many people.

Jimin was sitting between the two boys, whose heads were already smoky. 

He waved briefly at me and bit his lip as he winked at Jungkook, "You're here."

He still looked like he couldn't understand why I was standing next to Jungkook. Jimin and I didn't like each other very much, but he has never disrespected me until today.

"Hey Kook!"

Taehyung wraps his arm around his brother's neck and squeezes lightly as he looks at me, "Breading ladies for no reason is unseemly. I ran into Y/N yesterday, you got up and left in the middle of your date!"

"He was with me." Jimin immediately stepped in to protect him.

"I am not surprised." As Taehyung freed Jungkook, he came towards me, "Would you like a drink?"