Chapter 12

Why?

That's the only question that's been running through my mind since last night, why did he treat me like that? If I wasn't good enough to be his model, couldn't he have told me properly? Maybe it's not worth considering for a man trying to kick me out of his gallery without even my clothes on.

I muttered absentmindedly as I closed the safe. I was about to close it, and just then, someone walked in. The boy with curly hair like a bird's nest on the top of his head went straight to the personal care aisle and came back with a box of condoms.

He was barely standing, "How much?"

As he reached into the pocket of his black leather jacket, someone else entered.

Jungkook.

He was dressed like an exemplary gentleman, unlike the man standing in front of me "Hi Y/N." ' he called out, raising his hand.

"Are you my brother's friend?" the boy at the cash register asked absently as he handed me the money.

Jungkook came over to us and put his arm around the boy's shoulder, "Hyung we're going to be late! Moms are waiting for us,why did you take this?" he looked at the box in the boy's hand in deep confusion.

"We are classmates." I explained as I had the box read into the cash register.

"Look at this thing. I think you should invite her to Jimin's party, Kook."

Jungkook rubs the counter with a bit of shyness, "Well, my friend Jimin is having a party next week Y/N, do you want to come?"

The boy standing next to him grinned, "My brother tried to ask you if you wanted to go with him."

I don't know why he felt the need to act as a translator instead. "Parties are not for me.I don't feel very comfortable in crowded places." I said as I took the money from Jungkook's older brother.

"I understand." when Jungkook lowered his head in genuine disappointment, the boy who said he was his older brother intervened, placing his hand on his chest.

"My name is Taehyung."