Chapter 29

"Y/N open it!"

Namjoon was in front of my tent. I felt so bad, it sucks. After kissing him, I locked myself in here and periodically people would come to check on me. Disaster.

"You're acting like a spoiled baby, it was just a game, why are you acting like that now?"

Namjoon didn't know what I was going through with Yoongi and that I felt like I had betrayed him in a ridiculous, pathetic way. His words made me a little angry. With a wet face and red eyes, I zipped up and stood in front of him to face him.

"What do you want?"

I pull back when Namjoon immediately wanted to reach for my arm, it was a friendly touch but I can't take it right now, "Why are you acting like this, is there something bothering you?" he asked.

I don't even know him yet so it was ridiculous that I was mad at Namjoon, I was mad at myself. "No, it's okay, I just want to be alone." I said.

"But we're worried about you. We cooked something and Jungkook said he won't eat if you don't, Jimin is trying to force-feed him!"

I couldn't help myself and chuckled slightly as I wiped my face, "Okay I'm coming with you but on one condition."

Namjoon immediately nodded with a dimpled smile, "Whatever you want."

"Don't ever bring up that subject again, okay?"

He made an imaginary zipper sign above his lips, "I promise, let's go now."

When I got back to them, we continued everything from where we left off, talked, ate, and although the beginning was not so good for me, the end was a good night. During the camp, no one brought up the subject again and we never played that game again.

--

"Welcome Dear!" When I entered the house, my aunt was examining some documents with glasses in her eyes while drinking coffee in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" I walk around the back of her chair and put my arms around her neck.

"While you were at camp with the Jeons, I got a call from my lawyer. Sit down."