Chapter 21

"What happened last night?"

"What do you mean?"

He wanted to ask me questions about my being picked up by Yoongi from the bar last night while I was sitting on Jungkook's bed solving chemistry questions.

"Don't be ignorant Y/N I'm asking Mr. Min. What did that weird guy do to you?"

"Are you crazy? Of course he didn't do anything. He just drove me home. My aunt called his wife and asked her to pick me up."

I blushed slightly when I thought about what we did with Yoongi last night, and of course, having to use the term wife in the same sentence didn't make me very happy.

"Your aunt didn't call his wife or anything. The man looked so angry for some reason and you've been acting weird since last night. Besides, you're laughing silly in the middle of the chemistry test!"

"Jungkook, I told you not to overdo it."

"What issue was that?"

Taehyung walked into the room. He had nothing on and a small towel was tied underneath. As he brushed his damp locks back, he looked at his brother and me, "Do you guys really study when you get together? We used to do better in high school."

I turned to Jungkook and said, "Be sure to lock the door next time." I said.

Taehyung sat next to me on the bed, "You're breaking my heart Y/N." he took my hand and tried to place it on his bare chest. 

I pushed him and Taehyung in the towel rolled off the bed as Jungkook laughed so hard at this that the chips in his mouth went down his throat. Jungkook was about to suffocate.

I ran down to the kitchen to get him water.

While I was opening the shelf where the glasses stood, the phone on the kitchen table started to ring, thinking it belonged to Jungkook, I picked it up and caught my eye on the name on the screen.

Yana.

Hmm, is Yana looking for Jungkook?