Chapter 30

‎I had planned to be alone on the first day of my aunt's absence. Until Jimin called me and offered to come to dinner with Jungkook. 

Even though I didn't feel well enough to host guests, I said okay, that was the maximum response you could give Jimin because he and his lover's energy was contagious.‎

‎JiKook, whose hands and arms were full of bags, appeared at my door at eight o'clock. They were expected to get something when they arrived, and the unexpected thing was the tall man waiting behind them when the two pulled over to get in.

‎"Hey, you brought Namjoon," I said, trying to make my voice sound less cheesy than it was. ‎

‎"I thought there were things you should talk to him about." I took off Jimin's shoes and took Namjoon's coat as I followed Jungkook to the living room. ‎‎What should I talk to him?‎‎ ‎

‎"Yes, someone else was looking out for the bar today, and Jimin insisted that I come," he explained. ‎

"Feel at home." I looked at him with a warm smile, from the beginning I did nothing but act like a savage towards Namjoon and he was a kind man. He deserves to be treated better.

I called my aunt after I entered the kitchen to prepare the meals while they were sitting in the living room and chatting.

It had been a few hours since she had landed in America, and I hung up after she said everything was fine.

I smiled when I saw Namjoon walking through the kitchen door with a wine bottle, "Jimin and JK were arguing, I ran away to put this in here." he laughed as he handed me the bottle.

"Why are they fighting?"

"Jimin said he wanted to make his hair pink and Jungkook thought it was too gay."

I laughed as I put the bottle in the refrigerator, "Aren't they?"

"I don't know, I'm not very interested in these things, I've always dated girls." 

He ruffled his hair as a slight pink blush settled on his cheeks. He held up his hand to show the arm muscles sticking out from his black shirt that looked like it was going to explode over his body. He's a hot and gentle man. Unfortunately, he's not my type.

Because he doesn't have a wife and I don't have to leave him three minutes after he fuck me.