Chapter 33

At 9:00 pm, I still couldn't leave school. This is a high school. It's impossible for you to see anyone here after 6pm. When I finally realized that I had finished all my questions, I quickly grabbed my phone and checked if I had a message from Namjoon.

Namjoon 🐨: Hi princess, I'm closing late tonight so I won't be able to come pick you up but if you're not feeling well I can call Jimin?

The most thoughtful man in the galaxy. I was about to reply to him. When I thought I heard a noise in the hallway, the phone fell out of my hand. I picked it up from the ground and put it in my bag, thinking I could answer it on the way, and left the classroom.

I continued walking to the exit door, which I realized was locked after I passed the corridor filled with empty classrooms and many lockers.

With a clatter that interrupted the sound of the light sizzling above me, I knocked on the door twice. Amazing. Damn bitch chemistry teacher. While all this was going on, just as I was about to call out to non-existent people to hear me, another voice came from the chemistry lab. WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH CHEMISTRY?

Maybe someone just as unlucky as I was, stayed in class after school and could help me out if we met, "Is anyone there?" I turned my back in front of the door and called towards the laboratory side. Of course, there was no sound.

I put my bag on the floor and, leaning my back against the door, I take a deep sigh. "That's enough." I slung my bag over my shoulder and started walking towards the lab, muttering to myself. I wasn't afraid of such things, what could happen to me at school?

After a brief peek inside, I touched the button to turn on the light, which I thought I was doing. My hand was caught by another hand and I was pulled into the lab.

"What the fuck is that?"

A warm body pressed against mine and slowly rolled me up against one of the cabinets by the door.

"Yoongi?"

He put his nose on mine and said in a very deep voice, "Did you miss me?" he asked. I was horrified, let alone seeing him, he was the last person I expected to be at my school. 

"Why did you come?" I stammered between his hands.

"Why, are you kidding me?" his hungrily glowing eyes roamed my face as he stuck his hands in my hair and slammed my head into the closet, "I heard about your aunt, I'm so sorry."